Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct. We're not jealous of a club who cheated their way up the leagues, cheated while they were there, cheated on their way down, ripped off local business by giving them zero pence in the pound to get out of admin.

So in short

"YOOZ UR CHEETZ"

?

Sorry but Cowden is full of small minded, jealous and insecure arseholes. Not just a football thing.

Yeah, they are the ones who 'glory hunt' after the townies instead of following their local team.

......and nor you should be. You should be proud of your club & the way it is run prudently. It's the utter obsession with every breath my club takes that is weird. It appears you are happier when we lose than if your team wins.

Faissal appears to love everything about the club & it's fans and he recognises we gave him his break in football. That'll do for me & the majority of Pars fans. If he leaves at the end of the season then so be it. He'll go with my best wishes.

He's a great wee player at this level and to suggest otherwise makes you look a bit silly tbh.

Nobody especially myself suggested he's not a good player in this league so it's you that's a bit silly tbh.

I feel he is over rated by some townies on a similar level to the old boards hopes of attendances/ income etc you get the picture.

Oh and I absolutely fuckin love it when yous lose to part time teams. Haven't stopped laughing since May 2014.

Nobody especially myself suggested he's not a good player in this league so it's you that's a bit silly tbh.

I feel he is over rated by some townies on a similar level to the old boards hopes of attendances/ income etc you get the picture.

Oh and I absolutely fuckin love it when yous lose to part time teams. Haven't stopped laughing since May 2014.

My, this one's chippier than a carpenter visiting their local takeaway for a potato based snack...

And then going home to watch a tv series from the '70's about California Highway motorcycle cops.

If Faiss scores his hat trick what are the odds on offer at moment? Think if I have a little wager I can buy plate and drive it round Ayr.

Better get the armour plate and black bullet proof glass as well with my winnings.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455348759.506761.jpg

If I fall short I'll drive round Ayr with this one...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455348902.596935.jpg

You will struggle to get these cars on your mobility allowance.

If Faiss scores his hat trick what are the odds on offer at moment? Think if I have a little wager I can buy plate and drive it round Ayr.

Better get the armour plate and black bullet proof glass as well with my winnings.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455348759.506761.jpg

If I fall short I'll drive round Ayr with this one...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455348902.596935.jpg

I'd be keen to know why you are googling "Uranus the roman god".

• 2 months later...

El bak has just shown he is a I am bigger than the club type of attitude with his comments that his weekend was wrecked because he didn't play the full 90 minutes in front of his family.

That's the type of arrogant players the Townies will attract as if you are an arrogant selfish club you will attract arrogant selfish players.

See you El Bak and is it really true he is going to Fleetwood Town 😂

El bak has just shown he is a I am bigger than the club type of attitude with his comments that his weekend was wrecked because he didn't play the full 90 minutes in front of his family.

That's the type of arrogant players the Townies will attract as if you are an arrogant selfish club you will attract arrogant selfish players.

See you El Bak and is it really true he is going to Fleetwood Town 😂

Would be hysterical if true. Similarities with Scougall if so. Lauded up by his own fans as the next big thing in Scottish football but then ends up at a nothing club down south so he can even get a game.

Will get paid a few bob though so its worth it

Archived