goal and no goal? v shettleston

lokforever

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Frank lampard scored against Germany and well paid professionals missed it. Never a goal from what the video shows.

your obviously a Pollok fan. The video is useless. I was stood behind goal and ball was well over the line and everybody around me agreed. Wasn't given end of. I just hope we get the breaks we deserve because poor officials are ruining what is a new and should be an enjoyable experience for everyone connected with club wether we stay up or not. Honestly been some shocking decisions gone against us this season and this one to be honest is not one of them it was in but a difficult one to see. We can accept that one but it doesn't stop us discussing as that's what makes it the game it is.

your obviously a Pollok fan. The video is useless. I was stood behind goal and ball was well over the line and everybody around me agreed. Wasn't given end of. I just hope we get the breaks we deserve because poor officials are ruining what is a new and should be an enjoyable experience for everyone connected with club wether we stay up or not. Honestly been some shocking decisions gone against us this season and this one to be honest is not one of them it was in but a difficult one to see. We can accept that one but it doesn't stop us discussing as that's what makes it the game it is.

It didn't matter in the long run that day but you got an offside goal against us in the 2-1 game at yours . Breaks even themselves out . Just that you only remember the bad ones bud .

Think the keepers reaction tells he thinks it was in.Pollok always get the big decisions go there way.

The keeper had his back to the ball. He had the worst view of all.

The still photo doesn't show the ball over the line.

Just watched the highlights and was really looking forward to seeing the view from the camera behind the goal to maybe help clear up if the ball crossed the line....the said camera is used as you see in the highlights on several occasions..?

It's all a conspiracy....

I believe the GoPro camera is only ever positioned behind the way Pollok attack as there is one camera

Oh and winters elbow that the ref missed on your calamity keeper - as thought he was jumping up for the ball and nothing in it.

Glad to see you are still bitter this morning about your defeat and that was with Carlo £1k a week Monti only playing 45 mins.

Not bitter at all....don't think we deserved anything after a poor performance,didn't create much but defended well when Pollok pressed....as for Monti I thought he was a threat.....he is clever in finding space and looked dangerous...his presence was missed in the 2nd half though.....

Glad to see Bryn gets up yer noses...sad day when Pollok fans continue to harass him ,standing behind him in each half....

Hmmm think your lying

Was it not the game where it all kicked off with Pollok getting a few guys sent off and got beat. There was other incidents also after the game I'm sure it was that game at Newlandsfield. I was at the game and if memory serves me right I was looking for the game. Stand corrected if wrong right enough but we Pollok fans are usually right!!!

I'm not talking about the goal that wasn't giving or the winters goal in particular. If memory serves me right I don't think the Rob Roy highlights went up at all when played at newlandsfiend for some strange reason.

you just know that cha tinney, sits all night in a dark room watching re runs of points of view, doing the silly voices, "dear points of view, why oh why oh why does pollok not put up the highlights of there games right away as soon as the final whistle goes, its gets on my goat"...

I'm sorry mate I couldn't give a flying f##k about pollok ! I was just starting after the rob Roy game the highlights wearn't up for at least a week. In fact I don't think they got put up.

But they were posted. And for someone who doesn't care about Pollok you keep posting on a thread about them and asking for highlights of them? Strange behaviour

you just know that cha tinney, sits all night in a dark room watching re runs of points of view, doing the silly voices, "dear points of view, why oh why oh why does pollok not put up the highlights of there games right away as soon as the final whistle goes, its gets on my goat"...

dear points of view, we will post the highlights straight after the game depending on whether the result goes for us or not, or when we play rob Roy and there is controversy involving our management team we may decide to please ourselves and just talk bolloks and make up excuses

dear points of view, we will post the highlights straight after the game depending on whether the result goes for us or not, or when we play rob Roy and there is controversy involving our management team we may decide to please ourselves and just talk bolloks and make up excuses

Does the 10 in your name represent the month you last won a league game?

yeah cause your namagement are anglels,

Archived