Gomorrah - seasons 1-4

Shandon Par

On 24/01/2022 at 23:05, MONKMAN said:

The greatest television that has ever been made, an absolute masterpiece from start to finish. The ending was perfect and finished the only way it could.

I love how all the actors are from Naples, as they wanted to cast people who grew up and lived in this environment. 

Does Naples have that many actors?! Must have gotten through half population with all the deaths lol

• 1 month later...
On 28/01/2022 at 00:13, jimmy boo said:

Started it yesterday and watched first 4 episodes. Only 54 to go.

I’ve just started this as well, about 5 or 6 episodes in. Watching it with subtitles actually helps to keep me fully concentrated and tuned in, if I drift away for a couple of minutes looking at my phone I need to rewind it to make sure I’ve not missed anything. 

I don’t know how this series has escaped my attention for so long. A guy I work with said there is a movie spin off about Ciro, ‘The Immortal’? Where does that fit in to the series? Will I watch that at the end? Im just at the bit…

Spoiler

Don Pietro has got the jail and the Africans are trying to take over, so still 4 seasons to go. 

I’ve just started this as well, about 5 or 6 episodes in. Watching it with subtitles actually helps to keep me fully concentrated and tuned in, if I drift away for a couple of minutes looking at my phone I need to rewind it to make sure I’ve not missed anything. 

I don’t know how this series has escaped my attention for so long. A guy I work with said there is a movie spin off about Ciro, ‘The Immortal’? Where does that fit in to the series? Will I watch that at the end? Im just at the bit…
Spoiler

Don Pietro has got the jail and the Africans are trying to take over, so still 4 seasons to go. 

I'm sure the film came out about halfway through the run of series so I'd imagine it's safe to watch then. I dare say those on here can confirm. I've still to start series 2 so I better get a move on.