Gomorrah - seasons 1-4

Shandon Par

• 3 weeks later...

There are some extended (very very spoiler-filled) clips of season 3 on YouTube (subtitled). Looks incredible. Had goosebumps watching a couple of scenes. No spoilers but I will say they’ve not given up the old gangsterism for a life of piety and knitting. 

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Been checking all day for this and haven't seen it yet.

I've watched first episode which picks up exactly from the shocking finale of last season.

Got all 12 episodes downloaded from Sky Box Sets and eps 1 and 2 will be aired on Sky Atlantic from 9.00 pm tonight

Just one and a half episodes in so far. Thought it was going a wee bit more Hollywood to start but soon settled in to just what I was hoping for. 

Never a good sign when Genny goes to meet someone with a couple of empty suitcases in the boot and ready access to some butchery equipment. 

Just one and a half episodes in so far. Thought it was going a wee bit more Hollywood to start but soon settled in to just what I was hoping for. 
Never a good sign when Genny goes to meet someone with a couple of empty suitcases in the boot and ready access to some butchery equipment. 

Gege’s face when he walks in on them casually hacking up the bodies and stuffing them into the suitcases, making sure they get the time to pose for a photo.

I'd forgotten this was available until last night. Watched the first 3 episodes. Fantastic television.

Spoiler

You just knew Gege was fucked the moment you saw him in that luxury sports club place having a swim :lol: 

Ciro's episode in Bulgaria is excellent. From the dreadful start of one of his dead smuggled immigrants being disposed of in molten steel, to him wasting Mladen and his Dad and saving the young Albanian girl. Genny getting fucked over and dumped back in Scampia was pretty epic as well.