Airdrie v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's certainly a game we need to be looking at winning if we have any aspirations of finishing in the top four.

We're more than capable of gaining the 3 points of course, but it'll depend what Airdrie turn up.

I'd like to see us return to 4-4-2, but I can't see who EWB would drop so I think he'll go with the same team as last week.

Hopefully our strong showing last week wasn't for nothing - going for 2-1 Airdrie.

Good 3 points. Watt is badly needing dropped though, game should've been out of sight long before it was.

The game not being out of sight wasn't just down to Watt though.

And as for the c***s in the home stand booing him when the 2 on 1 attack in the second half broke down, they need to take a long fucking look at themselves and perhaps check the definition of "support".

The game not being out of sight wasn't just down to Watt though.

And as for the c***s in the home stand booing him when the 2 on 1 attack in the second half broke down, they need to take a long fucking look at themselves and perhaps check the definition of "support".

Exactly this. Been one of the best players by far this season. Had a poor game, but never stopped running or looking for the ball, unlike others who would go into hiding.

The booing was atrocious.

Booing Liam was out of order he is probably our most creative midfeilders and generally is consistently good but huge credit to Liam he didn't go hiding and kept on working hard every footballer can have day where just isn't happening but says alot the boy kept playing for the team.

Three from five is, though.

Maths not your strong point sailor boy? It's 3 from 6.

Thought we should have buried that game before 60 mins. Cowdenbeath did nothing until 10 to go.

Worthy winners and the MoM for me was the LB from Motherwell. Looked classy and completely changes our teams outlook.

Agree about the booing is Watt. Utterly snide stuff.

Booing is fine it was a complete cock up and people are entitled to express their frustrations. He was poor today and it wasn't his first cock up of the day. If the overall performance hadn't been so poor then folk wouldn't have been so exasperated- it was the straw that broke the camels back.

This nonsense where we have every man behind the ball for large proportions of the game is a joke. That's acceptable when you're playing Dunfermeline away- not at home to Cowdenbeath. We have no outball at corners and set pieces and we invite them to overload our box by giving them nothing to think about or mark on the half way line.

Good 3 points and I would take that every week but that score line flattered us and if we play like that for the rest of the season we will lose a lot more than we win.

Two full backs are good players though and welcome additions.

Thought we should have buried that game before 60 mins. Cowdenbeath did nothing until 10 to go.

Worthy winners and the MoM for me was the LB from Motherwell. Looked classy and completely changes our teams outlook.

Thought we'd signed the left back permanently?

Just that three from five sounds better than three from six...

Was impressed by the left back and Lister was good up top. Didn't think it was Watt's day.

I like the look of the new 'system'. Might not produce the most scintillating of football at times but going forward it works and we've got some good results over the past few weeks.

Archived