Airdrie v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's top class.

Have some great guys who take the kids pre match for training. Not the best looking mind....

Then inside the bar theres the wee play room, although may not be supervised tomorrow.

Kids have a great time.

...then sit bored and freezing for 90 mins.

Even though he scored last week I'd drop Bain for Cadden. Our attack was very one dimensional last week and Cadden is our biggest attacking threat.

Would be disappointed if we didn't win this but I've been disappointed before.

Even though he scored last week I'd drop Bain for Cadden. Our attack was very one dimensional last week and Cadden is our biggest attacking threat.

Would be disappointed if we didn't win this but I've been disappointed before.

Don't really understand your veiled arrogance. We hammered you at our place and you stole a win at yours with the help of one of the luckiest goals of the season that turned the game.

Don't really understand your veiled arrogance. We hammered you at our place and you stole a win at yours with the help of one of the luckiest goals of the season that turned the game.

Got to agree. We should have the eye of the tiger rather than an arrogant and entitled approach.

Should be a good scrap

Cowden walked right through us at Central Park last time round, but our players will take a lot of confidence from the Dunfermline game. I'd leave the defence as it was last week, and put Cadden on the left wing, Cox wide right. Mackin on the bench for this one, for me.

Hardly arrogant to be expecting a win against a team who have been consistently below us in the league the whole year. And the very fact that I acknowledged that there's a chance we won't win probably puts your theory to bed.

Hardly arrogant to be expecting a win against a team who have been consistently below us in the league the whole year. And the very fact that I acknowledged that there's a chance we won't win probably puts your theory to bed.

Consistently below you yes but since our horrendous start we've been clawing the teams above us back. We have two home games in hand that are winnable (Forfar and Albion) that would put us level on points with you. I would also say we've been the better team in our two meetings so far this season and out recent form is better than yours.

If you want to expect a win despite that then bash on. Expecting a win puts no theories to bed btw.

Consistently below you yes but since our horrendous start we've been clawing the teams above us back. We have two home games in hand that are winnable (Forfar and Albion) that would put us level on points with you. I would also say we've been the better team in our two meetings so far this season and out recent form is better than yours.

If you want to expect a win despite that then bash on. Expecting a win puts no theories to bed btw.

Taking umbrage at someone expecting a win against your team marks you out as a bit of a roaster IMO.

Calling someone a roaster when you can't think of a reasoned response marks you out as a half-wit IMO.

Enjoy the game. Catch you tomorrow.

Reasoned response to your tiny tears reaction to someone expecting a win against your outfit?

Catch you tomorrow M9.

I would be quietly confident about taking something from this game if the team that beat Ayr turned up. However our last game against Stranraer was very flat from our perspective. I'm maybe being unkind to Stranraer who were good on the day. Whatever the reason it was a wake up call. This is a big week for us so a good start would be welcome.

Archived