Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something tells me that when it happens the 'new club' pish will be scant solace for the obsessed hordes FB!?

Nothing much will change.

A team that I can't stand from Glasgow, will have won the League.

It's the duopoly I want broken and that has a better chance of happening, the longer you're apart.

I couldn't give a Shit about which of you has the upper hand over the other .

Something tells me that when it happens the 'new club' pish will be scant solace for the obsessed hordes FB!?

Whilst the obsessed orcs will still know that their old club died. After the euphoria of a league title win, you will wake up knowing that 2012 was not a bad dream.

So how will we handle it next season? Based on our current team, not well. We will be kicked off the park and our defence won't handle the 'kick and hope' morons as seen in the St J match.

How will Mark W's football philosophy handle it? Brilliantly. Playing the ball fast on the deck is absolutely the right way to go.

Not missed many Rangers games this year and to be honest when its good its very good but when its poor its also very poor. I would have to concede playing against teams who sit in and hardly venture over the halfway line contributes greatly to the poorer games.

What about our style?, it is probably more suited to the Premier league as teams will at least try and play a bit as opposed to sitting in. But in fairness that style can also get us a few bloody noses. Its finding the balance. But it would be terrific if there were more challenging teams all cutting each others throats with arguably, the strongest, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen teams seen in decades.

Agree - nothing better than see a team try and play football on the ground and pass, which does appear to be the way Warburton takes every game. It is going to be interesting to see how he takes to the PL, do you think he will adapt any or go the same way. Personally don't think you will get away with playing as you are in every game in the SPL (full backs as wingers in some games, will be exploited). It will be interesting to see if he can or will mix it up to tackle teams that sit in or play the longer ball, as mentioned above. He has received a lot of plaudits from Rangers fans this season, will this continue, in a tougher league where results and or performances may be harder to come by. Football fans are fickle and the bigger your fan base, the more fickle fans you have.

Frustrates the hell out of me when County play against someone and sit in and invite pressure, mainly Celtic, makes them appear better than they are; we were still doing this in the first half of the semi when they were down to 10. It did get better in the 2nd half when we pushed our midfield up a bit.

Whilst the obsessed orcs will still know that their old club died. After the euphoria of a league title win, you will wake up knowing that 2012 was not a bad dream.

Seems like that's so much more important to you tbh, Rangers win the title but you've still got your 'dead club' comfort blanket to suck on? I'll take it thanks.

Agree - nothing better than see a team try and play football on the ground and pass, which does appear to be the way Warburton takes every game. It is going to be interesting to see how he takes to the PL, do you think he will adapt any or go the same way. Personally don't think you will get away with playing as you are in every game in the SPL (full backs as wingers in some games, will be exploited).

There's been no SPL for a while.

I notice that you state 'the title' and not 'another title'. ;)

Yep our first title since the club was re-formed after liquidation in 2012. Happy with that!?

It matters little to me how its viewed, but we both know that the levels of spitting and choking across Scottish football when it happens will be unprecedented.

Follow Follow

Yep our first title since the club was re-formed after liquidation in 2012. Happy with that!?

It matters little to me how its viewed, but we both know that the levels of spitting and choking across Scottish football when it happens will be unprecedented.

Follow Follow

I'm happy enough with that wording.

When Rangers next win the League, I'll react in much the same way I'll do this May, should Celtic hold off Aberdeen's challenge.

Shrugging, rather than "spitting and choking" will be the order of the day.

Why?

Because Killie are on worse form than they were the last time they visited Mordor. They lost three goals that day, yet this supposedly premiership-ready the rangers side couldn't put one past them. I've seen little of either side this season, but that kind of suggests that quite a bit of progress still needs to be made.

Because Killie are on worse form than they were the last time they visited Mordor. They lost three goals that day, yet this supposedly premiership-ready the rangers side couldn't put one past them. I've seen little of either side this season, but that kind of suggests that quite a bit of progress still needs to be made.

Aye Norman we should be gubbing teams 6 - 7 nil every game, far better Rangers teams than this have struggled against killie and other teams in the past and will do so again.

Aye Norman we should be gubbing teams 6 - 7 nil every game, far better Rangers teams than this have struggled against killie and other teams in the past and will do so again.

Do you think those killie teams Rangers struggled against, were better than the manure they're putting out this season?

Do you think those killie teams Rangers struggled against, were better than the manure they're putting out this season?

Oooh, that's harsh, Dave!

Entirely fair, though.

That Vicky sees no need for concern kinda reinforces my assessment of his footballing knowledge.

Get him away from obsessed bloggers and cake-hiding, and he flounders until his wee posse arrive to circle the wagons.

Archived