Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you feel about our progress this season?

It's decent.

Good players for this level have been brought in.

Rangers will win the diddiest of Cups. No triumph that, but it's thus far eluded them.

They also have a decent chance now of reaching the closing stages of the Scottish Cup. With no Aberdeen or Hearts and Celtic this brittle, I think they've an outside chance there.

It looks like they'll now win the League, but to be honest, so they should.

Rangers are punching pretty much at their current weight.

You're better than last season - but nowhere near as good as some of your fans think you are.

Seem fair?

No. Almost all our fans see us a work in progress.

Almost every diddy thinks out fans think we are brilliant.

There is, of course, a massive gap between our self perception and what the diddies think about what we think.

You're better than last season - but nowhere near as good as some of your fans think you are.

Seem fair?

Yes, fair.

Not seen or heard of any gers fans saying we're good enough to compete with Celtic as yet.

I'd say this team is good enough for mid table premiership, hopefully top three place if we sign 4 or 5 players in the summer.

Seem fair?

I don't know what Rangers fan you talk to however every single one I encounter know we still need to improve. 6 players bare minimum to be brought in during the off season and fingers crossed we can be challenging.

The only talk of Rangers being better than they think they are come from fans of others clubs surprisingly enough.

Hibs form has crashed......looks like the league is a cert for sevco.

That's god.

First, we'll get to avoid them in the Championship next season - the air down Tannadice way will be that bit sweeter. And second, there's no chance of them getting knocked out in the play-offs - they're going to get shafted every which way but loose in the Premiership.

That's god.

First, we'll get to avoid them in the Championship next season - the air down Tannadice way will be that bit sweeter. And second, there's no chance of them getting knocked out in the play-offs - they're going to get shafted every which way but loose in the Premiership.

Why so bitter?

• 1 year later...
On 18/02/2016 at 22:45, The_Kincardine said:

The concomitant to this is that casual supporters may say, "It's pishing down so I won't go and see Annan today - there's Rangers/Hibs on the telly later". I'd wager that wee clubs are worse affected by broadcasted matches than we are.

It is a  familiar term

It also got an airing on the notorious, now closed Linsey Sharp thread.

Spooky - I'm telling you.

Any sevco fan willing to suggest where young McCrorie will end up in January, looks like this board are as guilty as the previous ones were regarding selling talented youngsters, the days of telling clubs down south to bolt when enquiringly about players seems a distant memory.

Young McLeod seems to be beset with injuries and hasn't really set the heather alight at Brentford, Mckay seems to have established himself as an integral part at Forest.

Do sevconians reckon McCrorie will go to the EPL or Championship when he inevitably moves in January.

Archived