St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 6th February 2016

Weird we released Rodger a couple of days before the first time it would actually have been useful to have him. It seems like almost all of our youth defenders are on loan right now too so no idea who will be on the bench as a fifth defender.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darnell will be fine. He's had a few below-par midfield displays, but only one particularly poor performance at right-back. Hopefully his confidence hasn't been shot to pieces and he can replicate his debut performance.

^^^^ Clutching

That performance against Motherwell was the mother of ineptitude. Can someone give me a link to the confirmation of Millar, Easton and MacKay being out.

Impossible to recall McKay?

Weird we released Rodger a couple of days before the first time it would actually have been useful to have him. It seems like almost all of our youth defenders are on loan right now too so no idea who will be on the bench as a fifth defender.

Tommy said he wasn't getting a new contract next season so he obviously just doesn't rate him at all.

Is Gordon back from his loan?

Gordon is back, as is Lander.

Just the 10 out at the moment I think:

Comrie, Martyniuk, Millar (all Montrose), Hurst, McLaren (both Elgin), Gilchrist (Peterhead), McKay (Pars), Hunter (Spartans) and the Kerr twins (East Fife and Whitehill Welfare).

Right Saints, do the decent thing and lie down. None of that 5 - 1 nonsense again........................ please.

TW has played a blinder here, run of bad results, sold our golden boy... with our tattie field i doubt anyone will score 5 goals. I'd bite your hand off for a point before a ball is kicked.

Archived