JK Rowling meltdown

Crùbag

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing your shit over a children's author's twitter account.

:1eye How do you explain that to non Scottish people?

I'm sure people living in incorporated countries that have just shit themselves at the prospect of becoming sovereign states would geddit.

BT's fine was widely reported, even by the biased BBC. The electoral commission accepted they was no skull-duggery, although one of BT's high profile geezers used be Chancellor of the Exchequer, so personally, I would have expected better.

A lack of knowledge of what is required to be reported was a common stumbling block for campaigners.

BT used probably the most esteemed accountancy practice in the country which doesn't really fit with a biscuit tin mentality.

On the general topic, JK Rowling being conceited on twitter has no real relevance to the polices forum.

BT's fine was widely reported, even by the biased BBC. The electoral commission accepted they was no skull-duggery, although one of BT's high profile geezers used be Chancellor of the Exchequer, so personally, I would have expected better.

A lack of knowledge of what is required to be reported was a common stumbling block for campaigners.

BT used probably the most esteemed accountancy practice in the country which doesn't really fit with a biscuit tin mentality.

On the general topic, JK Rowling being conceited on twitter has no real relevance to the polices forum.

There's no such thing as an esteemed accountancy practice, they're all crooks.

Or it's one of those clear cases of 'in the know' as it turns out to be him.

The evidence looked pretty substantial to me.

THEY SHARED THE SAME PHOTO ON TWITTER A COUPLE OF TIMES. LOOKS LIKE AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE EH?

Archived