JK Rowling meltdown

Crùbag

Have been following the spat on Twitter. IMHO Rowling despite her wealth and army of lawyers does not come out of this well. This Spanner guy she obviously fawns over is one nasty piece of work.

I think yon SNP MP should stick by her guns. A court case like this would hurt her more than McGarry.

Btw, I don't like Stu Campbell much either, but he's not wrong in his latest post.

https://storify.com/mathewkumar/does-jk-rowling

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-tweets-you-wont-read/

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Rowling is a troll and a bully, nothing more and yes, I would say that if she was one of ours as well.

Saying that, Natalie really should no better than to pick a fight with her, she's not going to come out of it well no matter what the strength of the argument. JK can afford the best lawyers on the planet, she has an army of loyal (obsessed) followers and I'm pretty sure, she has a hot line to every newspaper editor in the country.

Rowling should be put in a box marked 'best left alone'....

Agreed. Rowling is a troll and a bully, nothing more and yes, I would say that if she was one of ours as well.

Saying that, Natalie really should no better than to pick a fight with her, she's not going to come out of it well no matter what the strength of the argument. JK can afford the best lawyers on the planet, she has an army of loyal (obsessed) followers and I'm pretty sure, she has a hot line to every newspaper editor in the country.

Rowling should be put in a box marked 'best left alone'....

Her fans are openly threatening to ruin McGarry's career :lol::lol:

Rowling was threatening action of some kind. Which is code for 'I will see you in court'.

McGarry does not have the kind of money to challenge her, she knows it, Rowling knows it. She could lose everything she has, Rowling could afford to lose a million down the back of the sofa and go 'so what?'.

Archived