Scotrail

ScottR96

If you remember the exact amount you should be able find the payment online, you could with RBS anyway. And who the f**k is Jordan? And why are you talking to your dotting account?

I’ve found it and sent them a photo showing the payments going out but because it didn’t show my account details it’s nae use apparently.
Jordan is the boy at scotrail/abellio who said he’d sort it.
Because I’m lonely, okay?!

45 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

£10 return Inverness to Plockton yesterday (no concessions or railcards used), booked not that long back. Took a wee boat trip in Plockton, saw some seals, had a pub lunch, came home. Trains were clean and punctual, staff were friendly. Scotrail at their best.

Been thinking about doing the same, maybe stopping a night or two. What's the pub like?

Been thinking about doing the same, maybe stopping a night or two. What's the pub like?

Plockton Hotel is excellent for food, good beer selection also (photo attached). I had the Cromarty Happy Chappy.

They do a pint of prawns, fish landed at harbour in village - brilliant food. Service is so/so.

I've stayed there as well on a previous trip, and room was ok. Worth paying extra for a sea view.

Plockton Shores is good for food, only doing dinners now though, lunch done for season I think.

Plockton Inn also, never had food there but found it really friendly for pints last time I stayed in town.

The seal trip boat is finishing up for season at end of week. Back in April.

Finally, the BBC Out of Doors podcast of last Saturday was about the Kyle line and worth a listen if you're doing the trip.

Enjoy it if you go!

eade7ce48faeb096ae4f82afb86a2445.jpg

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

So yep, I want to use the train tonight, yep of course some moron drives their car onto the track at bowling cancelling every train! How is it even possible!?

Someone drove through a fence 

DNE4oGGW0AE97Nq.jpg

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

So yep, I want to use the train tonight, yep of course some moron drives their car onto the track at bowling cancelling every train! How is it even possible!?

Mods! Can you merge the c***s on the road and c***s on a train threads into this one please? 

We have convergence.

Scotrail having a bad day today,Arbroath to Inverness changing at Aberdeen. The train into Arbroath was 20 minutes late so missed my pre booked train from Aberdeen to Inverness so had to spend almost 2 hours hanging about in Aberdeen for the next one then getting told that train was terminating at Elgin because of signalling failure. Currently on a bus. At least I'll get a refund.

• 4 weeks later...
The good folks of scotrail have charged me for my tickets twice. Great bunch of lads.

I still don’t have a fucking refund for this. Jordan sloped it off to somecunt else who’s passed it on to some c**t Kayleigh who’s asking for a paper copy of my statement. Go and f**k yersel! It’s £35 you bunch of insufferable, incompetent c***s!

• 3 weeks later...

Announcement ringing through Waverley that there'll no longer be a first class service (admittedly it was a coffee and a cake...) between Ednburgh and Queen Street as of the new timetable tomorrow, so get in those braw seats all you want lads!

Announcement ringing through Waverley that there'll no longer be a first class service (admittedly it was a coffee and a cake...) between Ednburgh and Queen Street as of the new timetable tomorrow, so get in those braw seats all you want lads!

This will be until the new trains enter service next year.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Avoid the fife circle seemingly somebodys been struck by a train and has died about 20 mins ago

Looks like it was between South Gyle and Haymarket and also affecting trains on the E&G

Hey ho, it's probably some c**t who decided the easy way out was to give some poor train driver nightmares. Well rid.

Quite possibly. Must be bad when you choose to jump in front of a train. That happened regularly when I was in London. Must have been 5-10 a year. Up here, not so much.