DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

Unusual for a new signing to avoid the bench so wonder if nade will start. I'm thinking may be similar to last week with said option of Barr .

To Dundee fans . I await with interest what the ticket situation will be . Only public sale tickets on sat to home fans were in end of stand where could be possible to give to away(like Rangers ). Taking account of season ticket holders who won't make it . Could be a few spaces .i accept your frustration but with segregation etc difficult to allocate a lot more to Dundee.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should add, Rangers got 750 tickets the same as Dundee, 150 gets kept for hospitality which I've heard is sold out hence why no more tickets have been released to Dundee. The difference is that Rangers aren't teuchtars and as such can walk in and buy a home end ticket without any suspicion.

Whats the chances of you selling out all your tickets.

A bit awkward this, but the last of these teams I actually watched in the flesh was Dundee, when they were playing Crystal Palace for Julian Speroni's testimonial last summer. I was expecting about a minibus of Dundee fans that night, but I knew that prediction was going to be a bit out when I saw hundreds of them staggering up Holmsdale Road towards the ground. Must have been a couple of thousand there at least. So well played for the support you brought down for a midweek testimonial, you made a lot of friends that night. And the local pubs made a lot of money.

Having said that, I sincerely hope we boot you out the cup on Saturday.

To be completely honest, with the exception of the cup game vs Morton at the start of the season and the Queens game a few weeks back I think Gall has been very disappointing. He was very poor on Saturday (likewise for Cawley) so wouldn't be fussed at both dropping out.

Agreed, all effort, little ability.

Archived