F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

Last few laps were outstanding entertainment:

Max goes onto the grass to keep his place. Team tells him to give Seb the place, he doesn't.

Seb absolutely loses his shit over the radio and tops anything Kimi has ever said with  "Here's a message for Charlie. F**k off. Honestly. F**k off."

He then gets it together with Danny Ric.

After continuing to swear all over the shop he exchanges waves with Max as they cross the line.

Max is in the podium room then booted out after he gets his penalty as if he's been thrown out the shittest club around.

Seb sprints round to the podium to take his place (although sadly not to whack Max).

The Red Bull family close ranks to whine about the penalty, Seb's treatment of Danny Ric and the Mercedes avoiding penalties on the first lap (they may have a point on that one).

Seb gets all annoyed when people dare to question his actions and what he said on the radios.

Absolutely glorious. Top notch entertainment. That sort of aggro is exactly what F1 needs to boost interest.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Absolutely glorious. Top notch entertainment. That sort of aggro is exactly what F1 needs to boost interest.

Absolutely unsurprising that Coulthard was pissing all over it, saying you can't do that. I guarantee you any clown offering similar sentiments will gush over everything Senna ever did given half a chance.

I'd guess the fact that he was right will work in his favour regarding any retrospective discipline.

A glorious melt down, and one that has been simmering all year.

Only thing that would have been better would be if he had actually rammed max into the wall on the start finish straight at the end!

Quite alot of talk that Vettel wont be in F1 too much longer, and that his future at Ferrari is in doubt. Cant imagine he really helped his cause today!

Absolutely unsurprising that Coulthard was pissing all over it, saying you can't do that. I guarantee you any clown offering similar sentiments will gush over everything Senna ever did given half a chance.

I'd guess the fact that he was right will work in his favour regarding any retrospective discipline.

Coulthrd is right though, you can't say that. He's effectively told the referee to f**k off. However, to continue the football analogy, it's like when a fight breaks out. All the Helen Lovejoys say it's disgraceful and no one wants to see it while the rest of us lap it up.

I missed the first hour then watched RTL and finally got a stream of Sky as it got tasty. Vettel is a bit of a two faced pick who seems to be losing the plot as he realises Ferrari have no chance for the foreseeable future. Great entertainment though.....eventually.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oh yeah telling the race steward to f**k off is probably a bit far but drivers - fair game. Was hoping we'd see Vettel passing Verstappen on his way to the podium for some additional scenes.

I personally thought that was hilarious (Vettel's message for Whiting) but yeah, possibly over-stepped a bit, however I think they have quite a good relationship. DC was saying that Vettel can't say things like that about Verstappen though, which is bollocks.

2 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I think this one is perfectly fair. He moved to defend his position under breaking, that is now illegal, so the FIA didn't have much choice.

Agreed, but to move Max from the podium and replace him with Seb, only for tomorrows papers to show 3rd place as Riccardo is difficult to follow. Can you imagine what it looks like to a racing novice?

Archived