F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just under a month to go until the first pre-season test in Catalunya and according to the BBC, Honda have found 223 horsepower more than last year's engine. It couldn't be much worse, could it?

Wet weather tyre testing started today, weirdly!

Not a hope have Honda found that much. No chance. That'll be about a quarter up on where they were last year - I know they were bad but surely they weren't that poor.

Manor are building up an impressive technical staff but they might want to announce some drivers. I'm loathe to do the Fantasy F1 before Manor are sorted, although there's a chance Pastor might get booted too.

Wet weather tyre testing started today, weirdly!

Not a hope have Honda found that much. No chance. That'll be about a quarter up on where they were last year - I know they were bad but surely they weren't that poor.

Manor are building up an impressive technical staff but they might want to announce some drivers. I'm loathe to do the Fantasy F1 before Manor are sorted, although there's a chance Pastor might get booted too.

Will be interesting to see who they pick. They would probably love Magnusson, but he doesnt bring a great deal of money. I think Mehri is out the running, and it isnt a great sign for Stevens that they havent announced him yet. Maybe a Rossi, Magnusson pairing?

Will be interesting to see who they pick. They would probably love Magnusson, but he doesnt bring a great deal of money. I think Mehri is out the running, and it isnt a great sign for Stevens that they havent announced him yet. Maybe a Rossi, Magnusson pairing?

There's an Indonesian guy whose name I can't remember or spell who has apparently a bucket load of cash. If they take him they may be able to take a proper driver like Magnussen too, although there's rumours he'll replace Maldonado.

I'd like to see Rossi get a shot too. Would be good to have an American driver.

There's an Indonesian guy whose name I can't remember or spell who has apparently a bucket load of cash. If they take him they may be able to take a proper driver like Magnussen too, although there's rumours he'll replace Maldonado.

I'd like to see Rossi get a shot too. Would be good to have an American driver.

Ryo Harayanto (spelling) is your indonesian guy

Sky Sports now saying Magnussen will replace Maldonado at Renault. Pastor to Manor maybe?

Venezula must be skint

Flights and hotel booked for Malaysia, just need to get tickets to the race now :P

£500 for flights and 9 nights in a hovtel, bring it fecking on!

Originally went looking for Belgian GP tickets but somehow have ended up in Malaysia instead, been to KL on 3 pervious occasions but never to the GP - I'll be sweating buckets for the week.

Flights and hotel booked for Malaysia, just need to get tickets to the race now :P

£500 for flights and 9 nights in a hovtel, bring it fecking on!

Originally went looking for Belgian GP tickets but somehow have ended up in Malaysia instead, been to KL on 3 pervious occasions but never to the GP - I'll be sweating buckets for the week.

Get k1 tickets direct from sepang will cost about 70 quid,enjoy bintang and use the airport express to and from the circuit

And yes you will sweat from places you didnt know exist

7 times to sepang its one of my favs,you can stay in a very decent hotel for less than 50 quid a night,i once paid 55 quid a night in the ritz carlton with butler lol

Archived