F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I'm always amazed at how many people actually like, support and cheer for Hamilton. Seriously, is there any sensible reason to want the guy to win?

As you can probably tell I am a Hamilton fan purely due to his driving style and the fact he is British. Yes, I don't necessarily agree with his lifestyle and the way he dresses sometimes, but as long as he wins on track I don't care.

I watched the race live this morning and some of the comments on twitter from Hamilton 'fans' about conspiracy theories after he retired were embarrassing. Some people seem to forget that you never always get what you want in sport, and there are times were you have to accept defeat (coming from a Morton fan... :lol: ). As I said on twitter, there is no point complaining or pointing the finger at anyone as it ain't gonna help.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Watching a Manor overtake him at turn 1 was ahighlight. Think he got lucky with the 2nd VSC, he'll not be there next season.

Dunno about that, Button, Hill and Villeneuve are all pretty poor champions.

I've been watching F1 since Schumacher was dominant at Ferrari. In that 15 years the only one you can argue is Button.

But Button on his day is absolutely world class. I don't think that the same can be said of Rosberg. He is a mid grid driver who has got very lucky.

I may be sticking my neck on the line here, but I don't think Vettel is as great a driver as people make out. Yeah he's a four times WDC in a top car, but a top class driver should be able to wring a victory from an average car, like Alonso and Hamilton. Vettel didn't manage that in 2014 when Ricciardo managed three wins, and again this year when Kimi has had the better of him most of the time, and I think he only managed wins last year when both Mercedes drivers were either driving into other cars (Hungary) or not having a great weekend (Malaysia and Singapore).

I've been watching F1 since Schumacher was dominant at Ferrari. In that 15 years the only one you can argue is Button.

But Button on his day is absolutely world class. I don't think that the same can be said of Rosberg. He is a mid grid driver who has got very lucky.

I've been watching F1 since 1980....the Schumacher years were so boring as it wasn't a level playing field. I actually prefer Indycar and Nascar now where many different drivers can win races and hope the new owners of F1 shake things up and make it more even between teams and don't give Ferrari the bulk of money for achieving heehaw.

And refuses to answer any questions at todays after qualy presser and walks out

Archived