F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Think they said on Sky it was a lot of "Oooohs" from the crowd. My instinctive reaction was to shout "Oh no!" which, as I think Hamilton is a spoilt brat and I'm not too fussed who wins, is somewhat odd.

I had the Germany commentary on Sky via Kodi and they were fucking delighted! :P

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fanboys' conspiracy theories are out in force now too, especially with Rosberg's collision penalty. 10s penalty apparently not enough for an incident that Coulthard thought shouldn't even have been investigated. So now Mercedes, the stewards, and F1 management are all against poor Lewis.

The Celtic Rangers Hamilton fans are almost a parody of themselves.

Hamilton wins = it's all about the driving, the car is irrelevant. Hamilton loses = it's all about the car, the driving style is irrelevant. I'm always amazed at how many people actually like, support and cheer for Hamilton. Seriously, is there any sensible reason to want the guy to win?

Hamilton wins = it's all about the driving, the car is irrelevant. Hamilton loses = it's all about the car, the driving style is irrelevant. I'm always amazed at how many people actually like, support and cheer for Hamilton. Seriously, is there any sensible reason to want the guy to win?

He's treated differently to others. If Hamilton did the moaning Vettel did, you bitter haters would be in utter meltdown.

1 minute ago, BerwickMad said:

He's treated differently to others. If Hamilton did the moaning Vettel did, you bitter haters would be in utter meltdown.

The point being that Hamilton does do the moaning that Vettel does. And so should be criticised.

It started to puff rightin front of , me and there were cheers by christ there were cheers.

Wonderful stuff. Just a shame there was no  ugger there to see it and this 42 year old climbed a wall and jumped a fence to get onthe track.

20161002_170112.jpg

20161002_161722.jpg

Archived