F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

German GP problem is because neither track could afford it every year so they agreed to alternate it (changed days from when we had two races in Germany a year due to Schumacher's popularity). Nowadays the Nurburging can't even afford that and as Hockenheim have no desire and/or cash to have it two years running.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sepang is fecking hot

2 days and I think ive lost 3 stones,  cheap ss chips as well. 

I fear for the Mercedes social media person who has to deal with the Hamilton fanboys after those comments. Look forward to hearing Berwick Mad telling us about the special button Mercedes have that makes his engine blow up.

1 minute ago, Stu said:

I fear for the Mercedes social media person who has to deal with the Hamilton fanboys after those comments. Look forward to hearing Berwick Mad telling us about the special button Mercedes have that makes his engine blow up.

The wee p***k should be in the headmaster's office after that. What an entitled, self-centred, moaning-faced fucking dick he is.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It sounded on TV like there was a lot of cheering when it happened - was that the case?

There is of course the possibility that I couldn't hear the telly over my own cheering!

Think they said on Sky it was a lot of "Oooohs" from the crowd. My instinctive reaction was to shout "Oh no!" which, as I think Hamilton is a spoilt brat and I'm not too fussed who wins, is somewhat odd.

It sounded on TV like there was a lot of cheering when it happened - was that the case?

There is of course the possibility that I couldn't hear the telly over my own cheering!

There was in my stand it was really funny

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Of course the one discernible difference between the cars is the guy driving them. Maybe Hamilton needs to learn to drive the car better in order to stop causing all these engine failures.

Was this not also the case with Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve when it basically came down to Villeneuve being harder on the car and thus making it less reliable?

Just now, Stu said:

Think they said on Sky it was a lot of "Oooohs" from the crowd. My instinctive reaction was to shout "Oh no!" which, as I think Hamilton is a spoilt brat and I'm not too fussed who wins, is somewhat odd.

I celebrated it like a United goal. Immediate delight, but a deep feeling that in the long run it won't matter.

Archived