Whose Going Down?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Kilmarnock.

Would teach them right for shitting it when the clubs voted on Rangers. Also as a Celtic fan they charge us more than any other clubs fans so would be good to see them go down.

One arsehole chairman with his own agenda does not represent the views of the whole support.

I believe we charge similar to what you charge us. It always used to be the case the prices for Celtic/Rangers at home were raised but still a couple of quid cheaper than what we would be charged as away fans in the respective cesspits.

You'll probably get your wish though as we are fucking grim at the moment and christ only knows where the next win is coming from.

Current bottom 6 head to head form.

Dundee WDDWDLDDWWWDD = 5 WINS 7 DRAWS 1 LOSS (22 POINTS)

Partick Th DDDLWDDWWWLD = 4 WINS 6 DRAWS 2 LOSSES (18 POINTS)

Inverness CT DLDDLDLWDWLDDL = 2 WINS 7 DRAWS 5 LOSSES (13 POINTS)

Hamilton DWWWDDWWLLWDW = 7 WINS 4 DRAWS 2 LOSSES (25 POINTS)

Kilmarnock LDWLWWLDLWWLLD = 5 WINS 3 DRAWS 6 LOSSES (18 POINTS)

Dundee Utd DLLDLLDLDLWWD = 2 WINS 5 DRAWS 6 LOSSES (11 POINTS)

Going by this it looks unlikely Utd will succeed in catching anyone

Isn't Accies form against the other bottom 6 impressive?

We've lost to Dundee 4-0 in that spell, the two back to back losses were Killie and Inverness at Xmas. But yes, a surprisingly good record.

Hibs are the premiership play-off teams, get out of jail free card. Assuming they they make the play-off final, whoever finishes in eleventh place will be guaranteed a place in the premiership next season. Thank the lord for Hibernian Football Club.   :angel

Despite the fact that Hibs are a bunch of bottle merchants, I still think we'd lose to them over 2 legs.

We beat Hibs in the 13/14 play-offs because firstly they were, at the time, on a complete downward spiral/losing every week and secondly, we had a striker in Kris Boyd who scored 20+ goals for us that season and ended up scoring the winner at Easter Road.

This time around, I have little hope. We can't score, have nothing creative-wise in midfield and we are shambolic at the back. At least Hibs have a few goalscorers and a couple of decent midfielders...

Essentially, if we are to end up facing Hibs, I'm 90% sure we'll lose.

Despite the fact that Hibs are a bunch of bottle merchants, I still think we'd lose to them over 2 legs.

We beat Hibs in the 13/14 play-offs because firstly they were, at the time, on a complete downward spiral/losing every week and secondly, we had a striker in Kris Boyd who scored 20+ goals for us that season and ended up scoring the winner at Easter Road.

This time around, I have little hope. We can't score, have nothing creative-wise in midfield and we are shambolic at the back. At least Hibs have a few goalscorers and a couple of decent midfielders...

Essentially, if we are to end up facing Hibs, I'm 90% sure we'll lose.

You didn't beat us in the playoffs at all? You won the last game of the season.

Are we all in agreement it's between Utd, Killie and Hamilton for the 2 trapdoor places?

Utd need some form to stay up so it's probably an avoid the playoff battle.

Hamilton 33

Killie -------28

Dundee U 21

I agree, 3 way battle now. Dundee Utd have a game in hand too

I still fear the worst for us. Remember the pessimism before the split last season yet we managed to get 10 points after the split. If Killie manage this Accies could be in the play off position. If Accies could scrape a couple of draws against United and Killie and get another couple of points, that could be enough.

Archived