Plan to start watching after the groups.

greenockraver

Only watching the final. What's the point of the other games?

I'll be watching every game if I can.

What, you're going to watch the entire final?

I'm just going to tune in for the last ten minutes of it and if it looks like it's heading towards extra time, I'll switch off again and come back later.

I just wish I had the nerve to miss the regular part of the penalty shoot out, returning only for the sudden death part.

• 3 months later...

My main worry is for my wallet. 3 games a day will probably mean I put on some insane treble every day even though I couldn't really give a f**k about the result of the majority of the games

Damn you, online betting apps!

Always try and watch every game of every major tournement , got the first week off work anyway so that's perfect. I look forward to games like Albania vs Switzerland the same as I do Germany vs Italy or whatever, footballs, football and especially international football tournaments.

Look forward tae seeing Iceland in their first major ect...

• 3 weeks later...

Now the tournament really starts .

The last 16 still contains a good chunk of the teams that would have "watered down" the groups, as you claimed in your OP.

I don't believe you didn't watch a single group game. Just admit you've made an arse of this thread.

Very excited for the start of the Euros tomorrow. Gagging for a bit of proper competitive stuff from the start i knew how a group stage with that format was going to play out.(WC 90 all over again minus the passbacks ive heard)And now that the glorified last qualifying stage is over , I am like a kid at xmas waiting for the start of the tournament proper!!Bring it on!

That game was poor and let's be honest, it's been a poor tournament overall. Average goals per game is currently just 1.89. Too many teams are defending with 9 men behind the ball. Too many players can't even put a decent cross in the box.

Are you enjoying this tournament or do you agree it's been pretty poor?

Archived