Benidorm

gavin_3110

Off to Benidorm for a weeks half board in May.

Anyone able to recommend somewhere that does a good Steak Pie on a Sunday? I like to keep up to date with the soaps, anyone know if I'm likely to find anywhere showing them? Preferably a game of bingo in the afternoon to keep out the peak of the sun.

Also just wondering what the weather will be like at that time of year so I know what to pack? I'm going for 7 days and already looked out seven football shirts, will probably just wash them in the sink and dry them over the balcony so I can wear them on rotation.

I've got a really smart Adidas Tracksuit for on the plane, my Mrs has a matching one in pink, we'll look the part.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to Benidorm for a weeks half board in May.

Anyone able to recommend somewhere that does a good Steak Pie on a Sunday? I like to keep up to date with the soaps, anyone know if I'm likely to find anywhere showing them? Preferably a game of bingo in the afternoon to keep out the peak of the sun.

Also just wondering what the weather will be like at that time of year so I know what to pack? I'm going for 7 days and already looked out seven football shirts, will probably just wash them in the sink and dry them over the balcony so I can wear them on rotation.

I've got a really smart Adidas Tracksuit for on the plane, my Mrs has a matching one in pink, we'll look the part.

Mind an Old Firm top and practice shouting "Steak Pie" in a spanish accent at the waiters. they love that shit.

You've booked to early.

12th July at the Ibrox bar is the highlight of the holiday season.

An Ibrox Bar? I thought it was just Marmaris that had this shithole

Not just that but there is also a loyalist themed pub too

So if you ever feel the need for a sash bash calling , get yourself along to the golden last

Even the rats in that place wear boiler suits.

I don't suppose you get a final salary pension when your job is making your Shereen do magic tricks. It's the people who make a point of going to her show that are worth the watching.

Apparently the story with Sticky Vicky is that some copycat cow registered the trademark name and the original had to change hers! So as far as I know there is 3 manky cows in Benidorm doing this.

One of them was going by the name 'sexy Barbara' before changing to sticky vicky.

She was kicking about 20 years ago when I was there so she must be some age now.

Was there about 20 years ago. Does anyone remember someone called Sticky Viki. If you've seen her you'll never forget her. Some things can never be unseen. Horrific.

Is she not married to the Benidorm Chief Constable or something?

She was on the ITV comedy a few years ago IIRC

Archived