RandomAttempt at managing Hearts (FM16)

RandomGuy.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically, don't sign Cummings.

Btw how did you get Devine, I offered him a PCA and balked at the 400k compensation?

ICT didnt offer him a contract it seems, as they had him on the transfer list. If I'd had £90k I wouldve had him in January. Only £400pw wages!

ICT didnt offer him a contract it seems, as they had him on the transfer list. If I'd had £90k I wouldve had him in January. Only £400pw wages!

Ahh that explains it. He's unhappy in mines so won't be signing a new contract. I'll probably pick him up in the summer so long as no one else does. He's stupidly cheap, perfect back up. Mind you that's why he is unhappy, so I'd better make sure it's a rotation contact!

Ahh that explains it. He's unhappy in mines so won't be signing a new contract. I'll probably pick him up in the summer so long as no one else does. He's stupidly cheap, perfect back up. Mind you that's why he is unhappy, so I'd better make sure it's a rotation contact!

He's a very good player for those wages. You'll be happy to know his signing is leading to Scobbies departure.

He's a very good player for those wages. You'll be happy to know his signing is leading to Scobbies departure.

I sold Scobbie for 200k in mines. :lol:

I sold Scobbie for 200k in mines. :lol:

I'm getting £90k for him. Just wanting him gone tbh. Him and Anderson but Ando was impressive in our late renaissance so gets a stay of execution.

Did Cummings only score twice all season, both away against Hearts?

Ooft.

Yup, he's finally scored now, but I think it was 22/23 games in a row without a goal for him. £250k with Hibs getting 50% of the next transfer seems like utterly abysmal business...

Celtic have Lavezzi :lol:

Dundee United have Steven Fletcher :lol:

Someone needs to sort that realism of Scottish football out, it ruins my enjoyment of it when its so obscene that United are signing Scotland Internationals

Genuinely been put off this save already due to the total unrealistic nature of it. Hamilton and ICT both spent nearly £1m in fees while having loanees from some of the biggest clubs in Europe, Ross County are now above £9m in fees, Celtic have Lavezzi on £55k a week, Steven Fletcher joined Dundee United, and Kris Doolan, Theo Robinson, Ryan Hardie and Christian Nade are all averaging over a goal a game after five games.

Its so off putting.

Genuinely been put off this save already due to the total unrealistic nature of it. Hamilton and ICT both spent nearly £1m in fees while having loanees from some of the biggest clubs in Europe, Ross County are now above £9m in fees, Celtic have Lavezzi on £55k a week, Steven Fletcher joined Dundee United, and Kris Doolan, Theo Robinson, Ryan Hardie and Christian Nade are all averaging over a goal a game after five games.

Its so off putting.

agree with you on all points. It's soul destroying when you play ICT 3 times and the results are 0-8, 1-6 and 0-5. Then thistle, kris doolan has scored 34 goals in 26 games :blink:

agree with you on all points. It's soul destroying when you play ICT 3 times and the results are 0-8, 1-6 and 0-5. Then thistle, kris doolan has scored 34 goals in 26 games :blink:

Yup, just feels utterly pointless sometimes, a sequence of games against them sees you get pumped a couple of games in a row and once the morale of your squad drops youre fucked.

I can handle losing to ict, thistle and Hamilton but not by 4 5 or 6 or more goals.completely unrealistic. I know that from doing saints stats that it is really tough to make super stat players as everything scrutinized , so I am baffled at how the 3 teams previously mentioned are so good. Hopefully gets resolved this update that will be out in February. I have been saints, hearts, Aberdeen and Celtic and Every save it's almost impossible to get anything from Hamilton, thistle and ICT ????

Strange, cause none of that happens in my save. Maybe because I got it late and the updates solved it all. There's 6 teams separated by 9 points in mines. Ohh and Doolan is pish. :lol:

Summer Window

Untitled_zpscf65sico.png

A raft of youths were released, with Caddis and Rodger being the highest profile. Scobbie and Mackay both got punted to keep me under the wage budget, as neither are going to feature much and both wanted regular games.

We also extended Sims loan deal, while Lawlor is in as Mannus is injured and we needed cheap back up.

Untitled_zpswjtkyofu.png

Devine was signed to play as first choice in the centre of the park, surely can't be worse than Anderson and Scobbie.

Untitled_zpsefqnvtsd.png

Paul McGinn is signed to be first choice right back. Shaughnessy was unimpressive while Mackay spent most of the season injured and still hasnt really recovered.

Untitled_zpsbafz4iwo.png

Andoh will hopefully help us create more decent chances

August

Untitled_zpsi73szf8z.png

Looks horrendous, in isolation every result isnt horrendous though. Hamilton, Partick and Celtic are all teams you'll be lucky to beat once a season, while Rangers and Hibs are stacked full of talent now.

Untitled_zpsvjoxxdak.png

Urgh.

Archived