Robot Wars

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was too young to be interested in Philippa Forester, but at the perfect age to be interested in robots fucking shit up. It may be necessary to trade her in for a younger model.

Same. The carnage that reigned was awesome.

Flippers are boring, spinning disks and big death claws were so much more spectacular.

Best thing about this show was when one of the robots started to look a bit fucked and then the house robots jumped in and started to f**k shit up. Sir Killalot was a particular favourite of mine.

Matilda was a scary fucker like.

Used to love this. Remember road block winning it, which was basically a road sign on wheels. It was built by a bunch of high school students and the more sophisticated robot engineers of the other teams were a tad seething when it won.

Of the house robots, Sir Killalot was the best.

Hope they stick as close to the original as possible but got a feeling they won't.

Part of the reason the original series came to an end was due to the robots becoming too destructive. Which raised costs for both roboteers and production staff. Nowadays, gyroscopic spinners like Shrederator Supreme are dominant. I can't imagine the likes of George Francis coming back with Chaos 2 to face the highly destructive robots we have now.

Part of the reason the original series came to an end was that the robots were becoming too destructive. Which raised costs for both roboteers and production staff. Nowadays, gyroscopic spinners like

are dominant. I can't imagine the likes of George Francis coming back with Chaos 2 to face some highly destructive robots.

George pisses all over these m9.

Archived