Third Lanark

Wilky1878

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 12:42, third lanark said:
Sad to see the passing of Third Lanark fan and historian Bob Laird.

He worked in the hampden museum for the last few years and was someone who had a huge love of the game

An absolute gentleman who will be much missed

Sorry to hear this news. I may have seen him there on my visits to the Scottish Football Museum.

On 18/11/2016 at 12:42, third lanark said:

Sad to see the passing of Third Lanark fan and historian Bob Laird.

He worked in the hampden museum for the last few years and was someone who had a huge love of the game

An absolute gentleman who will be much missed

I went on a tour of Hampden in July unless there was another Third Lanark fan who did them he did the tour. Very sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Is it true Thirds are now playing in the 29th league of the Scottish Amateurs?

A strange wee obsession you've got going here. As a Rangers fan, you should know how difficult it is to start a club from scratch. 

On 2017/02/13 at 19:29, an86 said:

A strange wee obsession you've got going here. As a Rangers fan, you should know how difficult it is to start a club from scratch. 

If you think he's really a Rangers fan, you haven't been reading his posts on other subforums. Suspect the interest is because he is old enough to have seen them play in the old first division.

So Third Lanark aren't looking to step up to the juniors, aren't restoring / taking on ownership of Cathkin Park and, in short, aren't making any kind of comeback beyond the level they are currently at?

Glad we've cleared that up.

(expect the Daily Ranger to claim otherwise in the slow news days of close-season July, though).

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 09:22, Ivo den Bieman said:

So Third Lanark aren't looking to step up to the juniors, aren't restoring / taking on ownership of Cathkin Park and, in short, aren't making any kind of comeback beyond the level they are currently at?

Glad we've cleared that up.

(expect the Daily Ranger to claim otherwise in the slow news days of close-season July, though).

Didn't make it to July.

http://www.cricindex.com/third-lanark-football-cricket-club/

On 15 February 2017 at 07:43, LongTimeLurker said:

If you think he's really a Rangers fan, you haven't been reading his posts on other subforums. Suspect the interest is because he is old enough to have seen them play in the old first division.

I blame David Murray.

Archived