The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Yorkshire boy runs into house and says "Dad gonny take me to circus." Dad asks why and the boy replies because its his birhday.

Both go to circus and have good time and on way out boy see a sign for the fair and says " Dad gonny take me to fair."  Dad says "Been to circus now want to go to fair" and boy says it's his birthday.

They go to fair have a good time and are driving home past a farm when they see a sign "Donkeys for sale"  Boy says "Dad gonny get me a donkey" and the father says  "Been to circus, been to fair and now want a donkey" and the boy says it's his birthday.

Both go into the farm and they select a donkey and the boy proudly announces that he is going to call it w****r.  Not having any other transport they tie the donkey's legs together and put it on the roof of the car and of they set.

As they go round a tight corner the boys looks out the window and sees the donkey falling off the car and says to his father "Dad, wankers off" and the father says "Been to circus, been to fair......................................

Three little ducks go into a Bar......

"Say, what's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck.

"Huey," was the reply.

"How's your day been, Huey?"

"Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?" said Huey

"Oh. That's nice," said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, "Hi, and what's your name?"

"Dewey," came the answer from duck number two.

"So how's your day been, Dewey! ?" he asked.

"Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?"

The bartender turned to the third duck and said, "So, you must be Louie?"

"No," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"My name is Puddles."

[emoji212] [emoji212] [emoji212] [emoji23]

woman going to jump of a cliff on the west of scotland,

sailor says, dont do it, i will stow you away on a ship and you can start a new life in america,

3 weeks later she is found and brought before the captain,

he asks her, what are you doing on my boat,

she replies, 1 of your sailors is stowing me away to america,he brings me 3 meals a day and in return i let him f**k me every night.

the captain replies, oh he is fucking you alright, this is the dunoon ferry

I was walking behind a woman at 3 o'clock in the morning after a night out.

She started walking faster, so I walked faster.

She started running, so I started running.

She started screaming, so I started screaming.

I never did find out what we were running away from.

Lad walking down the road gets mugged by two fellas and puts up a tremendous fight, finally the get the better of him and empty his pockets.
"64p, you fought like an animal for 64p?"
"Oh you can keep that, I thought you were after the £400 in my sock"

There's a knock at the door and Davie goes to answer it, he opens the door and there's a snail. Davie picks it up and launches it down the garden and goes back to his tea.
Two days later there's a knock at the door, Davie goes to answer it opens the door and there's a snail.
"What the f**k you do that for?"

This tortoise is ambling along a footpath when, from nowhere, a gang of snails appeared, attacked him and beat him up. The police were sent for and proceeded to interview the tortoise. "So, can you tell us exactly what happened here", one of them asked. "I'm not sure, officer", replied the tortoise. "It all happened so quickly"

A tortoise wanders faraway from home and is confronted by a Polar Bear.

The bear says to him 'I know you from somewhere'

The tortoise replied 'I don't think so, I not from here'

The bear replied 'I'm sure I know you, take your bunnet off'

The tortoise obliged and the bear jumped up and down and declared 'you're Niki Lauda'