The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Don’t you hate it when those born again Christians come to your door and ask if you’d like Jesus to come into your life ? 

The best answer is “ yes but you can wait outside “ 

What do gardeners do when they retire ? 

I failed my driving test for stalling . The instructor said “ just get into the f**king car will you “ 

RIP Sean Hughes 

I work with a Chinese guy called Jiang and one night at a works do, we were having a drink and I said to him, "Do you ever get fed up of us Westerners saying that all Chinese people look the same"?

He replied "Jiang's at the bar getting drinks, I'm his wife."

Over the last month, I have become a victim  of a clever scam whilst out shopping.   Simply dropping into my local supermarket turned out for me to be quite an experience! Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works. Two very good looking, maybe 21 year old girls, fit with tanned complexion, come over to your car as you are putting your shopping in the boot.  They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out their skimpy t-shirts.  When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say "No" but ask you for a lift to a different supermarket.  So you agree and they both get in the back seats.

On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely Naked.   Then, just  when you pull over to remonstrate,  one of them  climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing, you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I've now had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 6th & 7th, twice on 10th and 11th,  and once each on the 14th, 15th & 16th, and twice yesterday!

Over the last month, I have become a victim  of a clever scam whilst out shopping.   Simply dropping into my local supermarket turned out for me to be quite an experience! Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you! Here's how the scam works. Two very good looking, maybe 21 year old girls, fit with tanned complexion, come over to your car as you are putting your shopping in the boot.  They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out their skimpy t-shirts.  When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say "No" but ask you for a lift to a different supermarket.  So you agree and they both get in the back seats.

On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely Naked.   Then, just  when you pull over to remonstrate,  one of them  climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing, you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I've now had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 6th & 7th, twice on 10th and 11th,  and once each on the 14th, 15th & 16th, and twice yesterday!

It's a good joke.

However your last paragraph should just have read 'I'm now on my 12th wallet'

3 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Over the last month, I have become a victim  of a clever scam whilst out shopping.   Simply dropping into my local supermarket turned out for me to be quite an experience! Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works. Two very good looking, maybe 21 year old girls, fit with tanned complexion, come over to your car as you are putting your shopping in the boot.  They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out their skimpy t-shirts.  When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say "No" but ask you for a lift to a different supermarket.  So you agree and they both get in the back seats.

Where's your local supermarket?

• 2 weeks later...

A nun gets into a cab and notices that the driver can't stop staring at her. So she asks him why is he staring and he answers, "I have a question I need to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

The nun replies, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you have had a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

The cab driver hesitates for a moment and then says, "Well it's like this; I've always had a fantasy to have a nun perform oral sex on me."

The nun replies, "Ok well, let's see what we can do about that, shall we. There are two conditions though - firstly you have to be single and secondly you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, yes! I am single and I'm Catholic too!"

The nun then says, "Ok then, pull into the next alley."

The cab driver does so and the nun duly goes ahead and fulfills his fantasy. They get back on the road and start driving again, but the cab driver soon starts to cry.

The nun sees this and asks him, "My dear child, pray tell, why are you crying?"

The cab driver says, "You must forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied to you - I must confess that I'm married and I'm also Jewish."

The nun laughs and says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party."

Woman goes out to a bar, gets drunk, picks up a panda and takes it home for the night. The panda asks for a sandwich, then, after eating, Rodgers the sense out of the young lady, then is straight out the door.

Young bint is mildly upset but the sex was amazing so she's happy enough.

Goes out the following night, meets up with the panda, same routine when they get back to her place. This happens for a few nights and the lassie is getting confused, so she confides in a pal (via facebook "confused?": "u ok hunni" "pm me"). Pal tells her if she looks up the Ladybird Book of animals it explains everything, So a couple of days later the book arrives from Amazon, she looks up "Panda"

Panda: Eats shoots and leaves!

55 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Woman goes out to a bar, gets drunk, picks up a panda and takes it home for the night. The panda asks for a sandwich, then, after eating, Rodgers the sense out of the young lady, then is straight out the door.

Young bint is mildly upset but the sex was amazing so she's happy enough.

Goes out the following night, meets up with the panda, same routine when they get back to her place. This happens for a few nights and the lassie is getting confused, so she confides in a pal (via facebook "confused?": "u ok hunni" "pm me"). Pal tells her if she looks up the Ladybird Book of animals it explains everything, So a couple of days later the book arrives from Amazon, she looks up "Panda"

Panda: Eats shoots and leaves!

Aussie version sub wombat for panda and roots for shoots.