Your three highlights of 2015

Granny Danger

1. Jim Murphy losing his seat was utterly fantastic.

2. Watching the election early morning coverage with the realisation hitting Laebur drones that they were being routed, then blame everyone but themselves. Glorious.

3. That awkward silence on QT after Kez 's great speech. Absolutely humiliating and even she must realise how little respect the electorate have for her after that.

All in all an absolutely tremendous year for the SNP despite various failed shit flinging efforts by the "opposition". The only downside was the Tory GE win but we can't be held responsible for Labour's rank incompetence and Millibland being totally unelectable.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm considering re-reading the election night thread from here just to relive the "action" and also see how pished I managed to get as it progressed.

Edit: Snp glory the top for me. Followed by Miliband falling off the stage after one of the debates (the moment England said "nah. He's a twat" imo) and from a personal opinion, Joanna Cherry's maiden speech for me.

The snpouters that claim there is no quality in the SNP westminster contingent should watch that, Mhairi Black's, Tommy Sheppard et al and wipe the snotters off the keyboard.

I remember people talking about Labours win 1997 the same way they are talking about the SNPs here (were you still up for Portillo/Murphy). I wonder if in 18 years the SNP landslide will have soured the way 97 did for New Labour?

Anyway

- George Galloway losing his seat to an opponent he targeted in the most disreputable way was very gratifying. He just gets worse with age and seeing him annihilated in that way was a real highlight.

- The Syrian Kurds making gains and looking to establish their own area of control is about the only positive in the Syrian horror. Yazidi fighter participating in the liberation of Sinjar was also moving, although the carnage that went before tempers any triumph.

- UKIP Hibs-ing the General Election was a bonus as well.

1.Falling asleep during election night and waking up to a broken swingometer and a yellow screen.

2.casting a vote in an election that actually counted for a change.

3.the Labour drone jmothecats 'scoop of the election" nightmare on here after Frenchgate.

That was so embarrassing. I like jmo but he made complete c**t of himself

I still maintain it was the scoop of the election, just not in the way I had imagined.

Worst thing about it is I can no longer eat Ice cream without reliving the embarrassment of that night.

My top three:

1. Um

2. Er

3. Liz Truss having a worse year than me post-20211-14516134797488_thumb.jpg

Why on earth would you like the labour drone of PnB?

He's not the worst, not sure he knows where he actually stands politicly ie left centre or right. Based on his posts I'd say right of centre ie new labour or Tory but in fairness to him he is at least active in the party unlike many drones who just turn up on election day and put cross against the red rosette.

He will also debate which is good and one day he will come round and root for an independent Scotland...

It's inevitable and I'm sure he would admit that the current journey will end in independence

Happy New Yr to all!!!

Archived