Riordan hits new low

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'm not sure that's 100% accurate, tbh.

It was in the Iceland I worked in (Great Northern Road, Tillydrone, Aberdeen; often I'd walk home after work and see through the pub window some jakies selling their previously pilfered cheese; also the police often stopped by the store with a load of cheese they'd confiscated from the punters in the pub).

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He better not try that in the Hulltoon Tesco Express.

All cheese is security tagged.

Another reason why he should steal the cheese from Iceland.

On 14/02/2017 at 13:47, Scary Bear said:

Which post was this?

Anyway...

It's Derek 'Deeko' Riordan who I feel sorry for. Even his thread has forgotten about him! Is this the Garry O'Connor Shoplifting thread? No, it's the Riordan hits a new low thread! Poor lad will be distraught.

Getting bumped from yer own thread for Garry O'Connor... jesus

The only way he can go any lower is if he gets bumped for Colin Nish

His time at Morton is fondly remembered. Him and Naco Novo. What the f**k were Morton thinking about? Big Gaz took the biscuit though.

It's telling quite how far Novo had regressed that even Bomber Brown turned his nose up at him as he was in charge of Dundee at the same time as Novo signed for Morton. And Bomber signed Carlo Monti from the Juniors ffs.

• 2 weeks later...

If Edinburgh City manage to stay in the league, there is no doubt in my mind Gary Locke will wind up as their manager.

I heard an interview with Jeffries last week where he said he'd been brought in due to his contacts in the game. A week later he signs unknown Derek Riordan, who has literally been begging for a team for years.

Thank f**k Jim was there to sort things out. 

Garry O'Connor launches his own football school.. Needs a wee bit of practice with his capital letters but otherwise good to see him doing something constructive. Wonder if he'll end up reunited with Deek at Edinburgh City for a while? 

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/ex-hibs-striker-garry-o-connor-to-start-football-school-1-4377071

image.jpg

Archived