Huntly pics requested

OTL2014

Folks

I'm on the lookout for any print quality images of Huntly which I can use to illustrate a 'memorable match' article in the next issue of Airdrie's fanzine. One fan has written a piece saying the cup tie in the early nineties between the two sides remains his most memorable match. Any images of that match would be superb....

Email airdrie.fanzine@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Folks

I'm on the lookout for any print quality images of Huntly which I can use to illustrate a 'memorable match' article in the next issue of Airdrie's fanzine. One fan has written a piece saying the cup tie in the early nineties between the two sides remains his most memorable match. Any images of that match would be superb....

Email airdrie.fanzine@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

Nae use to you but I've still got the program from the match around that period when they beat Albion Rovers 5-3 in the cup. Think Dundee United put them out. Martin Stewart, Marco de Barros, Doug Rougvie, a cracking team.

Nae use to you but I've still got the program from the match around that period when they beat Albion Rovers 5-3 in the cup. Think Dundee United put them out. Martin Stewart, Marco de Barros, Doug Rougvie, a cracking team.

Yeah United won 3-1

Archived