Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Ronny has 45 minutes to save his Celtic career. Let the speculation recommence.

Fans will be screaming for someone Celtic minded imo

HIYA ROY KEANE! HIYA PAL!

Granny Danger, on 17 Apr 2016 - 13:00, said:

Naive to think that a win here can save him getting the sack in the summer.

Naïve to think that it won't IMO.

Deila needs gone now. Doesnae even deserve getting til the end of the season, shouldae been gone months ago. Get Lenny back & start playing like Celtic again.

Eoin Doyle says you gave him a gammy round his grans bit. Is that true?

Deila needs gone now. Doesnae even deserve getting til the end of the season, shouldae been gone months ago. Get Lenny back & start playing like Celtic again.

He's a horrible horrible horrible human being and I hope he's not back anywhere near Scottish football.

To: Peter Lawwell, Celtic FC

Date:  17th April 2016

Re: Managerial Vacancy

Mr Lawwell

I understand that a shoogly peg has finally worked its way loose in the Sellick dressing room and a jaiket’s fallen on the floor.  I’d, thus, put my name forward as the new replacement.

I have no experience in football management but that’s never been a barrier for your club.  I also promise you full control over signings and team selection to fit in with recent policy.  You’ll also find me refreshingly different from recent managers:

• I promise not to roar
  • I won’t use sex toys as a joke in dressing rooms
  • I’ll never blame the players for my inadequacy
  • I won’t send John Collins out to embarrass you in public when it’s me who should be interviewed
  • I brush my teeth twice a day
  • I won’t blooter water bottles – especially not with a wee balletic pirouette
  • I won’t get a kicking from Rangers fans when lying drunk in Ashton Gate
  • I’ll never have a domestic

Above all, I’m cheap.  I’ll do the job for half of Ronny’s wages plus my bar bills.  Thus by recruiting me you’ll accelerate Celtic’s downward trajectory whilst saving money.  This sounds like a win-win, Peter.  Shall I send you a spreadsheet to show how beneficial this will be?  Oh and I’ve no agent to pay.

We were meant for each other, Peter.  Just give me the nod and I’ll nip out tomorrow and buy some grey tracky bottoms. 

See you in Paradise

Kinky

Alan Stubbs after leading Hibs to the Scottish Cup

Reckon that's not totally out of the question if Celtic decide to risk doing things on the cheap again - his compensation fee won't exactly be millions, and will take less wages than the likes of Moyes etc. While I think he can be a bit of a tit sometimes, he's a "Celtic man" an all that shite, and has a solid record for a young manager thus far - especially in cups.

Archived