P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not really fair though surely - there will likely be an event where someone relatively famous has an accident then everyone will jump right on it. Just seems a bit of an unfair rule.

I will probably make a list but i don't really know much about celebrities and their life expectancies.

Ooh! How many people would have swapped in Michael Schumacher if the rule had been around then...and regretted it?

I'm in. Have enjoyed following the 2015 version as a neutral. List is already prepared and will be PM'd on Monday.

ETA

Damn...beaten by Njord to the Schumacher example.

Its not really fair though surely - there will likely be an event where someone relatively famous has an accident then everyone will jump right on it. Just seems a bit of an unfair rule.

I will probably make a list but i don't really know much about celebrities and their life expectancies.

But..... Remember Schumacher . Once picked they have to survive 2 weeks , and if they do that they are usually out of the woods for that year.

And re life expectancy, I posted this in the 2015 thread, but always worth a revisit to help you out.

musician-deaths-55196f50466e5.jpg

More charts here.

http://theconversation.com/music-to-die-for-how-genre-affects-popular-musicians-life-expectancy-36660

Average for a musician is 56.

I actually thought of Schumacher as i was making my point, or Richard Hammond.

Then what's your point? The whole two week thing is the detterent. You may lose a pick altogether.

Anybody wanting to test the famous rule might look at Mrs Vinnie.

Used to look like..

00C37E2900000190-3358386-image-m-14_1450

Now looks like...

2F5534CC00000578-3358386-The_couple_were

Cervical cancer -twice , skin cancer and a heart transplant in the 1980's.....

Obviously I ain't picking her if I'm highlighting all this ;).

Archived