P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Her: "I've bought this jacket, do you like it?"

Me: "Aye, it's nice, looks good on you. That could be your Christmas present if you want?"

Her: "Yeah, just wrap it this time though"

Easy.

Am I f**k paying £22 quid for 28 tiny chocolates. Thanks for the tip, but I think I'll shop around. Some Lindt perhaps...

Order some Cocoa Mountain chocolates and you'll get your hole for sure. £20 is far cheaper than your standard decent hooker, I think.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just leaving "kick her in the pie" here for later quoting.

Might as well add "get her pumped" for the same reason. That and "burst her"

Eta: who was it on here that was involved in the classic inflatable girlfriend in the cinema thread again?

Edited by Hedgecutter

I'm a fantastic husband. StephenMalkamus - always go a bit too far, don't go insanely overboard but just think what you'd get her and do a little extra. So if you are going to get her a present, get a nice present (scarf sounds good, keep the receipt though) but get her something extra, maybe a little keepsake type thing. When you wrap the scarf hide roll up the little thing in it so it falls out on her when she opens it and she gets a wee surprise. If you're a bit more serious then just upgrade this, to the point where you buy her a new house and when she opens the front door a pony runs out.

The only relationship advice I'd give to anyone is just take things easy and try and be relaxed. No point going apeshit and getting all het up too early. Also, don't get caught fucking a stripper when you think your wife is at work.

She's into organic stuff so got these and a fancy card:

http://www.naturalcollection.com/shop/green---blacks-tasting-collection---395g-by-green-and-blacks/?PCode=DSGPESS15&gclid=CMD8zobT1MkCFUi3GwodCJoKCA

Will get a scarf nearer the time.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

I'm a fantastic husband. StephenMalkamus - always go a bit too far, don't go insanely overboard but just think what you'd get her and do a little extra. So if you are going to get her a present, get a nice present (scarf sounds good, keep the receipt though) but get her something extra, maybe a little keepsake type thing. When you wrap the scarf hide roll up the little thing in it so it falls out on her when she opens it and she gets a wee surprise. If you're a bit more serious then just upgrade this, to the point where you buy her a new house and when she opens the front door a pony runs out.

The only relationship advice I'd give to anyone is just take things easy and try and be relaxed. No point going apeshit and getting all het up too early. Also, don't get caught fucking a stripper when you think your wife is at work.

Sound advice.

That seems a good choice.

I once went out with a girl who as part of my Christmas present bought me a block of hash and then stripped off and performed a solo sex show for me. She was mental. I think her mum stole 200 fags from her work for my Christmas as well.

You could do any of those Stephen.

Get her a bottle of formic acid.

Get her a handwoven organic scarf dipped in formic acid.

I once went out with a girl who as part of my Christmas present bought me a block of hash and then stripped off and performed a solo sex show for me. She was mental. I think her mum stole 200 fags from her work for my Christmas as well.

Are you confusing being in a relationship with spending a night under the influence in Amsterdam? Seriously though, I bet you regret not marrying her every day.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus