P&B Relationship Advice Thread

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Well this thread brought a smile to my face.

Good luck throwaway - you've undoubtedly done the right thing. It's not going to be all plain sailing but hey ho, that's life.

I think you have to do a bit of serious thinking with these decisions, but in the end your instinct is the deciding factor. Pals, family, and internet stranger dangers can all chip in but ultimately the decision is yours, and yours alone.

Serious thinking? The c**t took advice on here. It's hardly Relate.

18 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Aye the serious thinking was about him - not us. Pie & bovril rose to the challenge and delivered what was expected.

P&B is saving the day here. I look forward to returning this thread in the distant future and musing how P&B saved my life.

Even using my normal alias I don't post much on here - very much a lurker. That said I read all you boys' shite every day and love it.

I am an ex-pat and live far from Scotland these days. Even though I've never met any of you sad c**nts, this forum has become very important to me. This thread takes it to a whole new level.

Once you get a new place, if you are getting a landline I can thoroughly recommend BT 8600 handsets. They screen your calls like a PA so if she gets hold of your number you needn't take the call.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a normal landline show up the number calling anyway? Or does the 8600 identify the number if it's showing as withheld?

I had an ex who pulled the topping herself card.

My solution was saying okay and walking out her flat. She messaged me an hour later calling me all the names under the sun. Then said she'd decided against killing herself.

Her number was blocked that night.

P&B is saving the day here. I look forward to returning this thread in the distant future and musing how P&B saved my life.

Even using my normal alias I don't post much on here - very much a lurker. That said I read all you boys' shite every day and love it.

I am an ex-pat and live far from Scotland these days. Even though I've never met any of you sad c**nts, this forum has become very important to me. This thread takes it to a whole new level.

A long time lurker?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a normal landline show up the number calling anyway? Or does the 8600 identify the number if it's showing as withheld?

It's better than that, the caller has to speak to the machine and announce their self. You can then decide to take it. You can list folk that just get straight through, and if you want you can totally block withhelds so that the phone doesn't even ring! No more kitchens, windows, boilers, solar panels, accident claims, PPI ....or mental exs.

43 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Once you get a new place, if you are getting a landline I can thoroughly recommend BT 8600 handsets. They screen your calls like a PA so if she gets hold of your number you needn't take the call.

A landline? How 1990's.

53 minutes ago, Throwaway_tosser said:

Or perhaps her ending her life, how could you