Donald Trump - Heads Gone

D.A.F.C

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a serious candidate stood up and said this in the UK you can just imagine the reaction it would cause!

Pushing 'serious' , but always worth a repost for the owning of the second bloke, the party leader :lol:

Never seen that Tim Scott before - what an imbecile!

Tommy Robinson usually comes across as semi intelligent most of the time and doesn't say anything too extreme - saying you want to put a temporary ban on building mosques/ letting muslims into the country isn't quite on the scale of Trump's ideology. Not sure how right wing or racist Robinson is compared to those who follow him.

He COULD win the Republican nomination.

The people of the U.S. COULD be stupid enough to elect him.

Both these possibilities are enough to cause concern.

Surely time for the US to start thinking about invading itself and implementing regime change.

America has oil too. I'd be getting worried if I lived there.

No one really gives a f**k about Canada tbh

Somewhat of a fair point :lol: But not much comfort to those refugees "who we desperately need to help, show some compassion!" with the wrong genitalia.

Back in 'Murca, 'progressive' starlet Sanders' open racism has not only not been called out by the 'progressive' media, but is also seen a cause for celebration by many.

eindhovendee, on 07 Dec 2015 - 23:06, said:

He's blocked me on Twitter but I can't remember why.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1449529587.832231.jpg

Speaking of Twitter, Bobby Mann has blocked me from Twitter, despite me not posting on Twitter in over a year and never having had an interaction with him. :(

He COULD win the Republican nomination.

The people of the U.S. COULD be stupid enough to elect him.

Both these possibilities are enough to cause concern.

I think it's extremely unlikely he'll be the Republican nominee. Maybe a 10% chance?

If he is then it's an absolute certainty that the Democrats will win. I'd put it at 99%, unless Hillary kills a kitten during a live debate. Even then I'd say it'd be 50-50.

Speaking of Twitter, Bobby Mann has blocked me from Twitter, despite me not posting on Twitter in over a year and never having had an interaction with him. :(

I was in his company in the boozer before the game at Inverness the other week. I think it's fair to say he doesn't train as much these days.

I've not heard anyone here who believes/supports Trump(et) mind you I'm not really in his target audience what with not getting to vote (not a citizen yet) and teaching in Southside Chicago

He's a feel gype just after the publicity

For our US-based posters - has anyone managed to get much airtime for the idea of rounding up Muslims and keeping them in camps?

I'm expecting to see this get an airing before the next election. It's not like it hasn't been done before.

For our US-based posters - has anyone managed to get much airtime for the idea of rounding up Muslims and keeping them in camps?

I'm expecting to see this get an airing before the next election. It's not like it hasn't been done before.

Not sure, don't have Fox News. CNN mostly uses whatever Trump comes up with as a means to point and laugh at him. I'm assuming he will come up with internment camps as an idea in the near future.

Archived