Donald Trump - Heads Gone

D.A.F.C

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll still elect him President, his moronic xenephobic racist outbursts strike a chord with most Americans as they are fucking imbeciles like him

Wow.

Maybe you're very good at using irony, and I've just been whooshed..............

Or maybe you aren't.

Which one is it, please?

Nah, the republican machine won't stand for Trump. Rubio I think now would be their preference if they can't persuade Romney to run again (!) even though he wouldn't know a policy if it hit him in the arse. Like the Tories, the Republicans have a dribbling lunatic base who want a dribbling lunatic and when you take that to the rest of the electorate it doesn't work. Theorizing who gets the republican nomination is only an exercise in working out how many feet Hillary Clinton is going to shite on them from.

Nah, the republican machine won't stand for Trump.

That's what I thought about Reagan and Dubya. Mind you Trump is a few levels above even them in the unfit for President scales.

P.S. The machine knew pretty well that Dubya and Reagan would say more or less what they were told, however ineptly. They wouldn't be so confident about a man with 3 comb overs.

I've read a few things over the years about how he has no intention of becoming President - he just uses these periods as publicity machines for whatever snake oil he's peddling at the time. That would jibe with this gradually escalating dog-whistling to the xenophobes, as he's obviously going to cross lines that will be beyond the pale for the majority. If he's actually selected as the Republican candidate, God only knows what kind of stuff he'd have to come up with to ensure defeat.

Anyway, not a heads gone either way, as he kens exactly what he's doing.

Archived