Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

Why are people even debating whether Tierneys better than Wallace? Its fucking laughable anyone actually believes that, although utterly unsurprising its the complete fucking freak who speaks to herself on here thats suggesting it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Oh and to any of the Tierney better than Wallace brigade.

Two things:

1) Hope you watched Wallace setting up Miller's goal against Inverness.

2) Hope you watched Tierney tonight. He was honking.

I think Tierney might be better than Lee Wallace. I know it's an unusually bold claim, but I do. 

1 hour ago, Solitaire said:

Two things:

Yeah but you also think Mark Warburton is the best manager in Scotland :lol:

Any way, that'll be us oot of Europe by Chrimbo again. Good side that BMG. Outplayed us totally for very long spells tonight. Rogic's 60mph "passes" didn't help either.

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

If it was down to atmospheres Celtic would have won it out of the park.

Clearly the Germans were intimidated by the best atmosphere in world football..

By the way did BT Sport mention the atmosphere tonite #fkin hilarious 

Aye the way they bang on about you'd think it was unique. Gladbach play in front of 80,000 at Dortmund, Barca play in front of 80,000 in El Classico and Citeh play in front of nearly 80,000 in a Manc Derby. its not that good an atmosphere. 

Safe to say, I enjoyed that tonight :-). I have never been in an atmosphere so loud! My ears are still ringing to the point I'm struggling to sleep. 

The Borussia fans were incredible tonight, the team despite missing our best players played amazingly well tonight. 

What's the story with you supporting Borussia Gunther?

Not taking the piss by the way, I'm genuinely interested.

Toure sold Celtic down the river. They were shite but for all of the dominance, Monchengladbach were toothless. Kinda felt like a game that the worse team could snatch before Toure worked his magic.

Utter shocker of a performance though and deserved nothing from it.

Celtic were clearly outclassed, I doubt they'll get anymore points in this group now. 12 goals conceded in 3 games is a worry.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Solitaire as she's clearly a silly wee lassie, having arseholes like The Drinkcardine trying to patronise you and Tedi liking everything you post (and probably PMing you) can't be easy.

Two things:

Tbf they are both terrible

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Toure sold Celtic down the river. They were shite but for all of the dominance, Monchengladbach were toothless. Kinda felt like a game that the worse team could snatch before Toure worked his magic.

Utter shocker of a performance though and deserved nothing from it.

Not really sure it was a shocker of a performance from Celtic, they were simply outclassed by a better team. The pressing, control and short passing from Mönchengladbach was outstanding at times. Their final ball was missing for most of it but that apart they were very very good.

Archived