jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Here's a clip of tgfitw belting out pro IRA songs in a pub bombed by the IRA 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/806197239827890176/video/1

stay classy bhoys 

You realise we are all sitiing at home on P&B and were not in a pub singing an IRA song don't you?

Anyway looks like Chelsea fans to me

I personally think it's more appropriate singing an IRA song in a pub with a connection to the IRA rather than one with no connection at all. Good work lhads.

Also I'd like everyone to pretend I worked the words mane, foal, hoof, saddle, horseshoe, mare, stallion, gelding, jockey, stable, hay, fence, pony, gigis, nags, red-rum and hoarse into this post and move on from the puns. 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don't see what that has to do with the scumbag behaviour on display 

I don't see what posting it here has to do with anything. Why dont you get your club to release a statement about it, they seem to get a lot of attention :thumsup2

18 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

stay classy bhoys 

The pub in question was actually rebuilt further down the street after the 1996 IRA Manchester bombing.  Now, as a Rangers fan I can totally understand you desperately claiming that brand new establishments are still the same thing as they used to be but there ya go.

stay classy bhoys 

You have some cheek after your fans last trip to Manchester. At least we don't sing songs about how much we love Britain shortly before we destroy the place and attack it's citizens.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

The pub in question was actually rebuilt further down the street after the 1996 IRA Manchester bombing.  Now, as a Rangers fan I can totally understand you desperately claiming that brand new establishments are still the same thing as they used to be but there ya go.

Oh that makes singing about a bunch of terrorists in a place in close proximity to where they bombed allright then . 

My mistake 

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

You have some cheek after your fans last trip to Manchester. At least we don't sing songs about how much we love Britain shortly before we destroy the place and attack it's citizens.

No you just sing about an organisation who bombed them #moralhighground 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh that makes singing about a bunch of terrorists in a place in close proximity to where they bombed allright then . 

My mistake 

"Allright" isn't a word and I never said it was alright.

No you just sing about an organisation who bombed them #moralhighground 

Well at least we don't hide it. You lot are meant to be the Quintessential British Club. They at least expect it from us but your meant to love these people. What's your excuse?

Archived