Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

6 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Disappointing stuff City. Still, I expect Celtic drawing with a reserve side that was playing at half pace will be called a great result for Scottish football.

And there it is, right on the full time whistle too. Zzzzz

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed.  Good result for Celtic.

But the Man C reserve side is vastly over-valued. None of them gets the opportunity to play first team football until there's a dead rubber match against Celtic.  They MIGHT be worth 120M - but I doubt it.

Probably true but still a good side compared to what we can put out.

What makes me even more delighted is the fact that we have improved in the second game against all 3 sides. Progress is all we ask for just now while Rodgers builds his team

10 minutes ago, The DA said:

Agreed.  Good result for Celtic.

But the Man C reserve side is vastly over-valued. None of them gets the opportunity to play first team football until there's a dead rubber match against Celtic.  They MIGHT be worth 120M - but I doubt it.

Sane, who seemed to have no discernible abilities other than being able to run quite quickly, cost them £40m. 

In any event, aside from a couple of the defenders, I've seen every City player who was on tonight play a fair bit of first team football. 

2 minutes ago, ChosenFew said:

First of all, you played their reserves in a game they couldn't give a f**k about.

The behaviour of your stinking, vile fans I was talking about. Setting off fireworks on trains and shit with kids on it. Singing IRA songs in a pub that got bombed, you stay classy.

:lol:

At least you're not bothered about it.

1 minute ago, ChosenFew said:

You'll obviously not care about the kids ;) don't change a habit of a lifetime.

:lol:

Talks about staying classy, then uses child abuse to score points.  Rangers fan in being a Lego munching simpleton shocker.

5 minutes ago, ChosenFew said:

First of all, you played their reserves in a game they couldn't give a f**k about.

The behaviour of your stinking, vile fans I was talking about. Setting off fireworks on trains and shit with kids on it. Singing IRA songs in a pub that got bombed, you stay classy.

^^^AWRA raging while wearing his  E.D.L onesie.:bairn

5 minutes ago, ChosenFew said:

d12db52fad674171d8f27d181a59c413.gif

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Glasgow Celtic Football Club have been a credit to Scotland, both on and off the park during this campaign.

I'm very proud tonight.

Don't forget, if it wasn't for the Hibees there'd be no Celtic.  Thanks guys. :wub:

Archived