Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tad hypocritical is it not :lol:

Not at all

Scotlands relationship with Britain is something I dislike and it is different to its relationship with every other country in the world including Ireland. Rangers fans could be waving the flags of any other country in the world and singing their national anthem and I wouldn't care less

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Not at all

Scotlands relationship with Britain is something I dislike and it is different to its relationship with every other country in the world including Ireland. Rangers fans could be waving the flags of any other country in the world and singing their national anthem and I wouldn't care less

So because you dislike it is bad and shouldn't happen and no one can criticise Celtic for doing something similar because you like that country they happen to be singing and waving flags about . Seems a pretty self centred arrogant viewpoint 

So because you dislike it is bad and shouldn't happen and no one can criticise Celtic for doing something similar because you like that country they happen to be singing and waving flags about . Seems a pretty self centred arrogant viewpoint 

This isn't hard FB.

Being Scottish and living in Scotland Celtic fans acting Irishy doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

Meanwhile the **** draped in their Union Jacks with their OO types and Rool Bruttanya shite does.

No matter what shite Scotland has to suffer by being part of the UK you and others are happy with it as long as it means you get to wave your flags and sing your songs at the football.

If the shoe was on the other foot id have exactly the same opinion.

Not that any of this has anything to do with football mind you.

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This isn't hard FB.

Being Scottish and living in Scotland Celtic fans acting Irishy doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

Meanwhile the **** draped in their Union Jacks with their OO types and Rool Bruttanya shite does.

No matter what shite Scotland has to suffer by being part of the UK you and others are happy with it as long as it means you get to wave your flags and sing your songs at the football.

If the shoe was on the other foot id have exactly the same opinion.

Not that any of this has anything to do with football mind you.

It seems more like some toys being thrown out the pram and stamping of feet by someone because they are seeing something they don't like IMO  , and Celtic fans are probably the poorest representation of "Irishy" you will ever see , the majority of Ireland couldn't give a f**k about the IRA and Bobby sands anymore , the Celtic fans are almost stuck in a 1920's -70's timewarp of how they view Ireland 

Ah well.  Maybe could have edged it tonight but another point on the road slowly and surely chips away at our Champions League away record.  Given the group we had, I am fairly surprised that we even managed to finish with 3 points.

Disappointing stuff City. Still, I expect Celtic drawing with a reserve side that was playing at half pace will be called a great result for Scottish football.

A reserve side that cost £120m to put together and have 225 caps between them mainly for Spain, Argentina, France and Germany.

I'll take that every day of the week mate

It seems more like some toys being thrown out the pram and stamping of feet by someone because they are seeing something they don't like IMO  , and Celtic fans are probably the poorest representation of "Irishy" you will ever see , the majority of Ireland couldn't give a f**k about the IRA and Bobby sands anymore , the Celtic fans are almost stuck in a 1920's timewarp of how they view Ireland 

Didn't realise Bobby Sands was alive in the 20s

Just now, Tartantony said:

A reserve side that cost £120m to put together and have 225 caps between them mainly for Spain, Argentina, France and Germany.

I'll take that every day of the week mate

Agreed.  Good result for Celtic.

But the Man C reserve side is vastly over-valued. None of them gets the opportunity to play first team football until there's a dead rubber match against Celtic.  They MIGHT be worth 120M - but I doubt it.

It seems more like some toys being thrown out the pram and stamping of feet by someone because they are seeing something they don't like IMO  , and Celtic fans are probably the poorest representation of "Irishy" you will ever see , the majority of Ireland couldn't give a f**k about the IRA and Bobby sands anymore , the Celtic fans are almost stuck in a 1920's -70's timewarp of how they view Ireland 

First bit, it's not I gave a perfectly good reason. Second bit I really couldn't give a shite it doesn't affect me, although tad ironic considering 1690 etc no? Thirdly bore off.

Archived