Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Any Celtic fans plotting a route to the last 16?

Hope Barca pump city and Celtic pick up at least 3 points in the next two games will take it to a decider in Manchester.

It was a fantastic result against City but we can't get carried away.  Third place is still a huge ask never mind second.

Just now, GordonD said:

Oh, that has to be their nickname from now on!

I feel gutted for the Ragers fans last night, they all sat down to watch Celtic get humiliated again in Europe. But the game ended up being one of the best competitive matches in the tournament this year. :)

I know why the Ragers fans are raging, they probably put all their giro money on the Mancs to win last night and lost it all. :lol:

I feel gutted for the Ragers fans last night, they all sat down to watch Celtic get humiliated again in Europe. But the game ended up being one of the best competitive matches in the tournament this year. [emoji4]

I know why the Ragers fans are raging, they probably put all their giro money on the Mancs to win last night and lost it all. :lol:

Celtic fans are absolutely obsessed by taking about Rangers- you've just had your best European result in a few seasons and all you can think about is Rangers.

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I feel gutted for the Ragers fans last night, they all sat down to watch Celtic get humiliated again in Europe. But the game ended up being one of the best competitive matches in the tournament this year. :)

Celtic's record in Europe at Celtic Park is excellent. The way Celtic have been playing and remember this was like a British Cup tie at home, in Glasgow rainy, windy weather. Different style of play altogether from Barca in the Camp Nou. This result was imo not a surprise. 

Celtic fans are absolutely obsessed by taking about Rangers- you've just had your best European result in a few seasons and all you can think about is Rangers.

What is your opinion that many neutrals feel that Rangers fans are equally 'absolutely obsessed' with celtic?

What is your opinion that many neutrals feel that Rangers fans are equally 'absolutely obsessed' with celtic?

Doesn't seem like anywhere near the same extent. Rangers have been out the spl for years getting on with it whilst Celtic haven't shut up about them during that time and have played in front of half empty stadiums until the one time they played a club that was only 4 years old. Odd.

24 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I will agree with you to a point there, not obsessed per say.

Just in case it had missed your view point, in my world outside P&B the Rangers fans I know were creaming themselves at seeing Celtic getting horsed last night. Also the poor sad fuckers do visit P&B to read what we all on P&B are posting about them. So I'll put my two cents in if you don't mind to wind the sad bassas up, OK?.

And as a final point here, why are you obsessed with Celtic supporters goading the fuckwits from Ibrox?, are they your big team and in all probability will explain the seethe in your post.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I don't support Rangers.

Supports Airdrie, check

Has Union Jack, check

Hates to see Celtic supporters winding up Rangers fans, check

Aye not a Rangers supporter in any way shape or form.

41 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

One guy mentions them in reply to another poster = Celtic fans are absolutely obsessed. :rolleyes:

Since day dot fans of rival sides have taking an interest in one another, some people do take it to a rather boring level but all this "obsessed" chat seemed to come around when Rangers fans starting taking the huff about it being, correctly, pointed out to them that their club died.  Why an Airdrie fan would be bothered about this, I don't know.

I take back what I posted pre-match irrefutably and with humility. :lol: What a game and a half and busted Pep's 11 wins in a row. 8)

Just had to view one of the Mancs fans forum for their views on the game, some were praising Celtic's game plan, others gutted that this was Celtic and had drawn with lowly ICT the game previously 8), others couldn't stand BT's commentary apparently egging Celtic onto the win with bias? :lol: rested players excuses and why they didn't win, how the f**k did they only get a draw and lost 3 goals to? well a Scottish side. :lol:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/celtic-v-city-post-match.324615/

I'd go as far to say that Ragers fans have accounts on their "bluemoon" fans forum. :lol:

They seem to think the commentators were pro Celtic whereas everyone on here....

Man City were awful.  The goals they conceded were an embarrassment for a team at that level .  They looked like a team who thought they only had to turn up.  One suspects that a lot of that team will not be in PGs long term plans. 

Doesn't seem like anywhere near the same extent. Rangers have been out the spl for years getting on with it whilst Celtic haven't shut up about them during that time and have played in front of half empty stadiums until the one time they played a club that was only 4 years old. Odd.

Rangers have been out the "SPL for years getting on with it" don't talk nonsense.

Good joke to start the day.

Archived