Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Aw,  did big bad Celtic piss on yer cornflakes there petal?

If that's the way you feel then I guess you'd be disappointed if Livingston only got a 3-3 against Celtic in the cups. Not like you'd be creaming yourself that Celtic failed to beat Livi and that your club scored 3 against Celtic.

Our league is pish and this was a great result against the richest league in the world. :)

This is a total ramble. I feel as though you have failed to understand the point completely.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shagz White said:

Not really, I just didn't understand your post.

I just imagined by the content of your post f**k all makes you happy and proceeded to highlight a scenario where you post a Victor Meldrew type post. Just poking some fun.

Just now, Scosha said:

Thought that was a really good game. Expected Man City to run riot but Celtic were excellent. Dembele looks a real good player who could go far in the game. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in a year or so for a large sum.

Dembele is on a four year contract. I'd expect the club to keep him until just before his last year of his contract. It would take sum amount of money to ply him from the club if he is on the form he is on at the moment.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Dembele is on a four year contract. I'd expect the club to keep him until just before his last year of his contract. It would take sum amount of money to ply him from the club if he is on the form he is on at the moment.

:lol: will let you off after that game but 5Million+ would be hard to turn down for Celtic.

Of course it would take a sum amount, that's how transfers work

Archived