Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Romeo said:

You could see why he'd want to be using a alias.

Can't go to this and probably won't get to see it as Mrs Romeo is going in to hospital for a wee bit of elective surgery (nothing serious).

Will attempt to not hear anything about result and record the game.

A non horsing will be a good result.

I'm going to spoil yer night if we get horsed Romeo by sending you PM's every time the Mancs score. Yer moby might get a bit busy notifying you that I have sent a PM, often. :(

:lol:

Just now, BairnBrainBrian said:

10/1 Man City -4 goals is stealing money. (bet365)

Aye, stealing money from Bet365. I'd have thought the odds would have been nearer evens at -4. I do not have a good feeling about tonight's game. :bairn

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

man city can cherry pick players from around the world for every position whats the point in having an academy?then you throw in pep guardiola for me the best coach in the world,i haven't seen man city play because i don't follow English football have no interest in the greed that goes on down there,but back to the footie if pep has got this man city team pressing the game then we are in trouble plus i don't like the raheem sterling mikael lustig match up,hopefully celtic have got man city to early before pep guardiola installs his magical style of playing football,going to sound like Kevin keegan but i would luv it if we beat them,lets hope brenden rodgers can give the celtic fans another special night. 

But you're quite comfortable with the greed that goes on up here...

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

That's the nerves building already. My head says 3-0 City but my Heart says 2-1 to the Bhoys.

Although Celtic are much improved under the gaffer I think this Champions League campaign, especially with the quality of team that are in the Group, has came just a bit too soon. Fair enough Celtic might struggle to pick up points but there's no shame in that given that they are up against one of the best teams of all time, a Pep inspired Man City and a very good Monchengladbach side.

As long at the Hoops go down gallantly and trying to play football the Glasgow Celtic Way, then I think I speak for 80% of the forum when I say that we'll all be proud of they're efforts.

Hail Hail.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I hope Celtic get rode absolutely rotten. At least 5 please, City.

You (and I) must be part of the 20%, then...

As much as I like to see any Scottish side do well in Europe I cant see anything other than a comfortable City win.  Pep has City firing just now, should make for an entertaining watch.

Really looking forward to this.

By 'this', I mean the loss of irony throughout the Celtic support when they start comparing wage budgets, transfer fees and general income of each club.

It just isnae fare but.

Nerves are starting to kick in, less than 3 hours until the snuff movie begins as Celtic get murdered on the park.

Just hoping and praying Celtic give a far better performance than against Barca. Hope to f**k it isn't too humiliating. :(

Archived