Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

I don't even care about this scoreline. Couldn't see anything other than a pumping and hey ho and that's how it's panned out.

Budgets and all that m i rite?

You're not much of a fan are you? Not a real supporter. Biggest defeat in European football, EVER, and it's all ok cos you don't care.  You don't care????????  HaHa! Sure you don't. 

I look forward to seeing the stats on your website updated to show this new biggest defeat in European football, EVER!  :thumsup2 The one you don't care about. 

Just now, StandFree03 said:

Hi Davibhigot and the OP, hiya pals :D

dont be shy now

You got a flipping cheek. Taken from the Aberdeen European thread Stan.

On 04/08/2016 at 21:07, StandFree03 said:

Fucking hell :lol:

Thats plenty, good night all

:lol:

I did think Brendan was sounding a bit cocksure of himself before the game talking about his revolutionary 5 at the back, it all sounded a wee bit Warburtonesque in believing all the positive press about yourself.

Barca are brilliant, possibly the best team ever, but I wonder if it ever gets boring watching this every week, their games are so one sided it feels like watching your stars training.

I know.. Even reading it back it sounds ridiculous, but I'm serious :blink:

Strangely enough the OH and I were talking about that earlier. It's great to watch good football but when there's little competition and you pretty much win all the time, i think there is a bit missing.

Archived