Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did think Brendan was sounding a bit cocksure of himself before the game talking about his revolutionary 5 at the back, it all sounded a wee bit Warburtonesque in believing all the positive press about yourself.

Barca are brilliant, possibly the best team ever, but I wonder if it ever gets boring watching this every week, their games are so one sided it feels like watching your stars training.

I know.. Even reading it back it sounds ridiculous, but I'm serious :blink:

Just now, PauloPerth said:

I did think Brendan was sounding a bit cocksure of himself before the game talking about his revolutionary 5 at the back, it all sounded a wee bit Warburtonesque in believing all the positive press about yourself.

Barca are brilliant, possibly the best team ever, but I wonder if it ever gets boring watching this every week, their games are so one sided it feels like watching your stars training.

I know.. Even reading it back it sounds ridiculous, but I'm serious :blink:

No doubt they would have been soundly beaten anyway. But expecting a midfield pairing of Brown and Bitton to get anywhere near a midfield 3 of Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets is laughable. A conventional 4-5-1 would have got them a respectful 3 or 4 nil beating. This is embarrassing and Rodgers needs to take some of the blame,

Archived