Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Please stop quoting me, you thicko.

True, BT seem to have a refreshing approach to Scottish fitbaw, unlike SKY that seems to have a  Londoncentric , 'auld firm' be all end all aprectiaction .

I had hoped to be coming on here laughing at cellic's failure to qualify for the proper champions league spot and laugh and point at Scott Brown .

well f**k me cellic go and do it albeit without Browns help .

Nonetheless well done cellic I apologise for harbouring such thoughts .

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The scramble for tickets starts now.

The scramble for relevence meanwhile has been going on for a lot longer.

If this proves to be another tiresome year of being humped in the Champions League & hoping for a UEFA Cup repecharge & "fingers crossed" for soft draws - despite the annual entries - I don't see how they can go on kidding themselves they're "one of the biggest clubs in Europe" (to quote the routine battlecry of the blinkered bhoy...). Something will need to change, because if even they find themselves falling further & further behind the European domestic pack, it could be we've been eclipsed for good as far as Scottish clubs in Europe is concerned.

13 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

If this proves to be another tiresome year of being humped in the Champions League & hoping for a UEFA Cup repecharge & "fingers crossed" for soft draws - despite the annual entries - I don't see how they can go on kidding themselves they're "one of the biggest clubs in Europe" (to quote the routine battlecry of the blinkered bhoy...). Something will need to change, because if even they find themselves falling further & further behind the European domestic pack, it could be we've been eclipsed for good as far as Scottish clubs in Europe is concerned.

We're in pot 4. Making the Europa League would be an 'exceeds expectations' finish. And far better than any other Scottish team can dream of.

The absolute seethe in here once again is fantastic. 

£30m to get pumped for 6 games? Canny beat it. That money will go a long way towards our continued dominance of Scottish football. 

2 hours ago, Asap said:

The absolute seethe in here once again is fantastic. 

£30m to get pumped for 6 games? Canny beat it. That money will go a long way towards our continued dominance of Scottish football. 

You forgot having the ready made excuse of the rest of us being so pish for said pumpings........

Let's be brutally honest here, Glasgow Celtic are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Whether it's the 55+ thousand partisan home fans that cram into paradise every second week or the loyal thousands that travel In their numbers to away grounds up and down the country, you can guarantee one thing - if theres going to be a show then the Glasgow Celtic will be there.

HH

56QO4Fs.jpg

Archived