Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

The Genoa fans yesterday. Funny how Italian fans and others can respect what the Celtic fans did but fans across Scotland are in the main lining up to criticise with venom & bile.

Go figure!

IMG_1471882465.920576.jpg

Because politics has absolutely f**k all to do with football and shouldn't. It's just your moronic support (along with the other half) continue to make a complete and utter Arse out of yourselves and shame Scottish football time and time again.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, except we see you as the arrogant, self serving c***s that you are. Believe me, if those fans were in the same country as you or had you in their league, their attitudes would soon change and would see your club as the disgusting, bigoted institution that it is. They'd also realise that Celtic supporters and the Green Brigade in particular know f**k all about anything with Israel and Palestine. Keep patting yourself on the back though if it makes you feel better. We know it does since you've already made it clear numerous times how important supporting a big team is in your life, so this sort of thing should be right up your alley.

Flegs aside, good to hear young Patrick Roberts has travelled with the squad and is fit for selection. Hopefully see him feature at some point.

Paddy [emoji7]. Was thinking about his place in the first team the other day.. Sinclair and Forrest have been brilliant these past few games and neither deserve to be dropped for him.
Bearing in mind he is a loanee, should he take a back seat and become the impact player that we expect James Forrest "should" have been hadn't he found a bit of form?

Instructive that the main justification for the protest is other people saying "oh thank you Celtic fans".  Sheer, utter egotism is never pretty and does literally zero to help anyone in Palestine.

If Celtic don't win this then I'm a Dutchman.  Rodgers seems to have got them flying, some excellent attacking options for them this season.  It's really showing up how duff Delia was.  Forrest in particular looking like a different player.  I'm not really looking to Caley playing them.

15 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Because politics has absolutely f**k all to do with football and shouldn't. It's just your moronic support (along with the other half) continue to make a complete and utter Arse out of yourselves and shame Scottish football time and time again.

15 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Yeah, except we see you as the arrogant, self serving c***s that you are. Believe me, if those fans were in the same country as you or had you in their league, their attitudes would soon change and would see your club as the disgusting, bigoted institution that it is. They'd also realise that Celtic supporters and the Green Brigade in particular know f**k all about anything with Israel and Palestine. Keep patting yourself on the back though if it makes you feel better. We know it does since you've already made it clear numerous times how important supporting a big team is in your life, so this sort of thing should be right up your alley.

15 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I just thought it seemed like attention seeking, oh look at us and how much we care type nonsense, the only thing that annoyed me about it.

Probably my favourite part of the Palestinian flag thing is the way it's decapitated a good proportion of the P&B diddies. :thumsup2  

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Instructive that the main justification for the protest is other people saying "oh thank you Celtic fans".  Sheer, utter egotism is never pretty and does literally zero to help anyone in Palestine.

Maybe the £87000 raised so may help some

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Maybe the £87000 raised so may help some

The raising of the money is secondary to the protest and not mentioned in either of the posts on this thread.  And the money is now going to be added to halo of martyrdom that surrounds Celtic, the primary purpose of all of this of course.  

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The raising of the money is secondary to the protest and not mentioned in either of the posts on this thread.  And the money is now going to be added to halo of martyrdom that surrounds Celtic, the primary purpose of all of this of course.  

Protest

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=a

Correct.

They believe their own myth.

15 hours ago, Mik said:

Paddy emoji7.png. Was thinking about his place in the first team the other day.. Sinclair and Forrest have been brilliant these past few games and neither deserve to be dropped for him.
Bearing in mind he is a loanee, should he take a back seat and become the impact player that we expect James Forrest "should" have been hadn't he found a bit of form?

Agreed. Both Forrest and Sinclair deserve to start. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd say Forrest deserved a place in the team before Roberts but there you go.:lol:

Archived