Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Without putting half the contributors on "ignore" it's hard to avoid reading it.

Although I suppose I could start with you.

I really quite easy, just don't open the thread. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Ignore me at your peril granda. You'll miss all my posts about our Palestinian struggle.

I thought it was an Israeli team you were handing a football lesson to?

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I really quite easy, just don't open the thread. 

Would you forward on the memo about only reading threads concerning your own side. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

Provan is a Rangers man.
Some of his family fell out with him when he signed for Celtic.

He seems to have bolted after I told him that and he laughed, I assume he then googled it cause he never came back, not like him at all. 

3 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Ah right, he's a Rangers fan because he isn't pandering to the braindead Celtic fans on this issue.

I see.

This hole is getting deeper and deeper, it's getting harder to climb out.

He's a Rangers fan because he grew up supporting Rangers, his family are rangers fans because they grew up supporting Rangers, it's really not that difficult a concept to grasp, well for most people. 

10 minutes ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

He was a shitebag.
He had his moments but he is not a legend.
Danny Mcgrain
Kenny Dalglish
Both Rangers men both Celtic legends.

Is he saying we're dissing provsns status as a Celtic legend because he's a Rangers fan?  Like Dalglish, McGrain, Gemmell, Auld, Wallace, Simpson, Stein. All losers in every Celtic fans eyes. 

1 hour ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

Aye that's what he is saying...fucking nutter.

Come on now, be fair.  I mean Efe Ambrose has won three league titles, one Scottish Cup and one League Cup, Jackie McNamara was a PFA Scotland Players' Player of the Year, Eyal Berkovic was a record signing at the time and we know all about their legendary status at Celtic Park. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Come on now, be fair.  I mean Efe Ambrose has won three league titles, one Scottish Cup and one League Cup, Jackie McNamara was a PFA Scotland Players' Player of the Year, Eyal Berkovic was a record signing at the time and we know all about their legendary status at Celtic Park. :rolleyes:

Give Stan a break, he went to the trouble of googling provans record as a Celtic player and must have thought he was onto a winner in this debate, shame. :lol:

Archived