Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Trump ever likely? Always seemed to lead in the polls, everyone was waiting for him to fall away but he wouldn't, until now..

Has he actually just completely blown a shot at the biggest job on the planet?

It's well over the 300,00 mark now and growing pretty quick. Out of curiosity, I've refreshed the page a few times over the last half hour or so. It seems to be gaining roughly 1,000 new signatures every 5 minutes or so.

It's well over the 300,00 mark now and growing pretty quick. Out of curiosity, I've refreshed the page a few times over the last half hour or so. It seems to be gaining roughly 1,000 new signatures every 5 minutes or so.

Earlier today the daily mail was noting it as 40 a second signing it :lol:

Trump must he horrified at being taken seriously by some as a Presidential candidate. He's an attention-seeking showman - this whole circus was only ever about publicity. I reckon he's alarmed by how out of hand it's all got and is trying to nip it in the bud himself. Disastrously.

Trump must he horrified at being taken seriously by some as a Presidential candidate. He's an attention-seeking showman - this whole circus was only ever about publicity. I reckon he's alarmed by how out of hand it's all got and is trying to nip it in the bud himself. Disastrously.

You underestimate the megalomaniacal cock aspect of his personality. He probably can't understand why people disagree with him.

Archived