Trump

scottsdad

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's a conman. Doubt he's worth half what he claims.

Forbes agrees.

“There’s been a rule at Forbes for the last 30 years,” Lane admitted, “take what Trump says and divide by three and you probably get the real number.”

There are lots of negatives to Trump, but in the plus column there is Ivanka...

ivanka-trump-net-worth1.jpg

She'd also actually have been a far better option than her dad as a Presidential candidate!

Her face has a slight hint of the Donald what a dilemma.

You'd think someone spending an absolute fortune on a presidential campaign could afford a decent team of researchers and advisers briefing him on exactly what he can and can't say.

It's partly because he's a nutter but also because he's going for that whole Nigel Farage/UKIP shtick of being the guys who try to appear as if they're some kind of an alternative to the same old shit.

"fed up of endless PR and politicians who say one thing and do another? You'll love my straight-talking brand of politics" is the angle.

Thankfully I think Trump is just too mental for even the US electorate. Just like Sarah Palin he appeals to people who'll vote Republican anyway but he'll drive most people on the fence the other way.

My biggest worry is that enough Americans dislike Hillary Clinton enough to vote for Trump...

She'd also actually have been a far better option than her dad as a Presidential candidate!

I've Ivanka'd off to her a few times already.

Thankfully I think Trump is just too mental for even the US electorate. Just like Sarah Palin he appeals to people who'll vote Republican anyway but he'll drive most people on the fence the other way.

My biggest worry is that enough Americans dislike Hillary Clinton enough to vote for Trump...

I'm not convinced he'll drive away most people on the fence, especially if the very divisive Hillary is the alternative. I'd be worried if either got in, probably moreso Hillary.

The Democrats best bet vs Trump would be Sanders, imo.

What a creep.

James Cook ‏@BBCJamesCook 55m55 minutes ago

Donald Trump calls for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until the US can figure out what is going on.

Surely even the US electorate will not tolerate anymore from this clown.

He'll surely see his numbers dwindle, just as Bachmann and Santorum and all the other crazies do once the relatively intelligent Republicans see they're nothing more than racist, moronic hot air.

That's assuming the relatively intelligent ones outnumber the massive number of morons.......

Archived