Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

On 11/28/2016 at 13:18, #Gary said:

132 quid profit for a few hours in 1 weekend! Chuffed. 

I have no idea where to go after the sign up offers so will probably keep oddsmonkey on past the 1 week trial.

There are quite a lot of offers at the weekend as well across various bookies. Nothing like the value on most of the sign-ups, but usually things like 'bet £20, get £10 free' which are usually worth about £6-7 profit.

Sign-up offers is definitely the best bit, though. As long as you've got a bit of a starting balance in Betfair/Smarkets for laying, you could easily pay for a month's subscription somewhere, hit all the sign-up offers and make out with an easy £500+. Possibly even a grand if you combine it with some reload offers for a few weeks.

Edited by Nightmare

chucked this for a while now as had a few things that i wanted paid before xmas so tying my cash up in various bookies was ripping the piss :lol:

will probably kick it back off in the new year, reloads will be slow but thats cool, even if my monthly profits covers a night out for me and the missus im happy with that, wasnt ever full time into it, just usually part time weekend work so i have most of my accounts active

On 11/29/2016 at 14:59, Kool Keith said:

@WullieBroonIsGodAlright Wullie. Have you been using the each way calculator and Dutch search much to build up small amounts of cash?

Have used the ew matcher to pick off ew arbs on my promo banned bfsb - can make a few quid at that.  

That software makes looking for extra places much easier too.  Starting to make some decent mopney again after a big lul in the summer

18 hours ago, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Have used the ew matcher to pick off ew arbs on my promo banned bfsb - can make a few quid at that.  

That software makes looking for extra places much easier too.  Starting to make some decent mopney again after a big lul in the summer

Wullie why are you using a "promo banned" FBSB for such bets? - Is this to protect "good" accounts?

1 minute ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Wullie why are you using a "promo banned" FBSB for such bets? - Is this to protect "good" accounts?

Basically aye

BFSB had some cracking NFL offers - I wouldn't want to lose an account I can still get offers on so I use my account thats not getting the offers (and one I use as an exchange for first goalscorer bets etc)

They still do double odds on certain games if your fgs scores a second.  

14 minutes ago, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Basically aye

BFSB had some cracking NFL offers - I wouldn't want to lose an account I can still get offers on so I use my account thats not getting the offers (and one I use as an exchange for first goalscorer bets etc)

They still do double odds on certain games if your fgs scores a second.  

How do you get that offer if you are promo-banned?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Anyone used Bet on Brazil yet? Heard them advertising on the Squakwa podcast that you get your first deposit matched as a free bet up to £60, but not sure about any of the small print.

Seen it pop up, pretty standard t&c for the offer. I think it's an affiliate of Betway possibly? I'm not so sure I'd use them regularly but I will take up the offer at some point

3 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Anyone used Bet on Brazil yet? Heard them advertising on the Squakwa podcast that you get your first deposit matched as a free bet up to £60, but not sure about any of the small print.

I got a decent sign up last year, won on free bet and had big turnover requirement.  Mobile site was frequently down and didn't look finished.  Ended up underlaying bets from there and just took the hit to get out.  Wouldn't recommended, shame as they sponsor the excellent athletico mince podcast.

• 2 weeks later...

I got into this about a year ago and for whatever reason I kinda lost my way with it and gave up, I would like to get back doing it now but the issue I have is that I'm already done with the sign up offers and I've neglected all the sites I signed upto. What's to stop me say creating a new email address specifically for this starting again and signing upto odds monkey and starting from scratch, I can open an account with a bank which I'll use for this (as my card is already on most sites anyway due to the first time) and then with the new email address would that work? Or am I better doing that and putting in my folks address for details as well? Or are most betting company's going to spot me a mile off and preventing me doing it? 

If theres a much easier way to start again that I'm missing as well please let me know. 

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

I got into this about a year ago and for whatever reason I kinda lost my way with it and gave up, I would like to get back doing it now but the issue I have is that I'm already done with the sign up offers and I've neglected all the sites I signed upto. What's to stop me say creating a new email address specifically for this starting again and signing upto odds monkey and starting from scratch, I can open an account with a bank which I'll use for this (as my card is already on most sites anyway due to the first time) and then with the new email address would that work? Or am I better doing that and putting in my folks address for details as well? Or are most betting company's going to spot me a mile off and preventing me doing it? 

If theres a much easier way to start again that I'm missing as well please let me know. 

Someone better informed will no doubt answer the details, but a couple of weeks of small mug betting will get the offers coming in on your old accounts. Of course you won't get the introductory offers but in my experience if you leave a bookie alone for a while they get very keen when you come back.

Your old accounts will be fine, they'll be happy to have you spending again. If you're going to multi account be careful because the bookies won't just ban you they'll keep your cash as well. Not to say it can't be done, Wullie Broon or Chapsticks will know more I'm sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

You wont get the new account offers on the accounts you have, but if they arent already promo banned you'll get plenty offers.

You'll be surprised how many sign ups there are, there's could to be a few still to do.  Then you ave the acca offers etc.  Plus Cheltenham is right round the corner, get a decent exchange float for that and you should make a quid or two

If you were looking to multi account, it's best in someone elses name, come to a wee agreemwnt with them and get pictures of the docs you need up front.  Be careful with ip address matches and what not.